Ishant Sharma needs a break

bunny

The guy has completely lost his length. Bowls either too short or too full....He needs some rest from IPL and international matches soon, and some easy paced domestic matches should help him get back to his full potential.

he is just losing his rhythm and getting worn out like what bunny has posted above.
See, thats the thing. It doesnt matter how he bowls, he's making around 10 lacs/over. Thats more than 1 lac per ball. I'm sure bowling 50 odd overs over the course of a month is not gonna "wear him out" :haha:

See' date=' thats the thing. It doesnt matter how he bowls, he's making around 10 lacs/over. Thats more than 1 lac per ball. I'm sure bowling 50 odd overs over the course of a month is not gonna "wear him out" :haha:[/quote'] exactly- what kind of idiot will refuse all this money to make finey happy????

The guy has completely lost his length. Bowls either too short or too full....He needs some rest from IPL and international matches soon' date=' and some easy paced domestic matches should help him get back to his full potential.[/quote'] Send him a kitkat then

His expiry date is coming just like Sreesanth' date=RP,Nehra,Pathan,Balaji and the list goes on.
Hope not :(( Which is precisely why given the long term view and many, many more years of cricket ahead of him, a break may be well advised now. But $IPL$ tournament is going on. Greenbacks as per holysmoke!

At his age he should not wear out from bowling 50odd overs in a month which is not a heavy workload. Even though you keep calling it a circus you seem to be watching every game.
I agree .. Even an unfit player like Bravo is playing the IPL as they have to bowl only 4 overs per match .. I dont see how bowling 4 overs every two days will affect his body .. and at this age he must be more agile

Rubbish bowling from Ishant to be honest. He gets belted all over the park and if he is the premier bowler in the world as he is touted right now he should bowl more than an one good over in a match. That hasn't been the case. Ganguly has been bowling consistently better line and length than Ishant. That says something. Not that Ishant has been a roaring success in Twenty20s and ODIs but I really hate to see him go Irfan Pathan's or Nehra's way. Irfan brothers have taken Ishant to cleaners. They must know how to bat against him very well.

Guest gaurav_indian
^ Shah Rukh khan overpaid for I.S.
Buchanan is overpaid.:finger:He was Bukha Nanga before IPL.:hysterical: