ATTN Varun: this does not make sense!!

suraj

http://indiancricketfans.com/index.php?pageid=pickthewinners&ssid=63&op=showleaderboard How can desi lead with 8/8; of he joined 1 game late it should be 8/9 similar to SS where entering late does not give advantage
Hmm.. well the SS case is different.. 'coz we're calculating points, but I see your point. Let me get more feedback from people on this.. Moving it to the IPL forum to get more eyeballs.

whine baby whine :P but ya varun wat is this!!?? :hitler: varun will soon scoot away. He is under more pressure than God nowadays :laugh:
abe behen ke.... its not a whine its based on facts; is 1/1 better than 99/100 if someone decides to enter in the 100th game???

abe behen ke.... its not a whine its based on facts; is 1/1 better than 99/100 if someone decides to enter in the 100th game???
:icflove::icflove: chill maar bhaiyya, varun bhai ke pass se zara chaar sau bees lele :icflove:

thats because I couldnt pick a team for last night's game :banghead: At the end of the tournament , I guess the winner would be the one with the highest score not the % of correct picks
well folks are not able to substitute @ times in SS or can't follow weather so its part of the game bottomline you have to pick to win can't win by sitting on sidelines

Hmm.. well the SS case is different.. 'coz we're calculating points, but I see your point. Let me get more feedback from people on this.. Moving it to the IPL forum to get more eyeballs.
You are as bad as Modi. What next? you'll redirect us to IPL forum for seven minutes automatically every hour we spend on the site? :((

well folks are not able to substitute @ times in SS or can't follow weather so its part of the game bottomline you have to pick to win can't win by sitting on sidelines
to jee maine aur kya kaha .. at the end of it the winner will be the person with max correct guesses not the %

Incorrect. In the current scenario 98/98 will be below 99/100, but 99/99 will be above 99/100 (just so it's clear) As in the leaderboard is currently sorted by the number of correct predictions, but in case of a tie the total number of guesses are used.