Can we start a petition?

bunny

Deffo agree about Uthappa - how on EARTH did he play for the national team when the more you see him the less talent he has??? People moan about Yuvraj's technique (and quite rightly so) but this wannabe is even worse. Awful batsman. How much did he cost by the way?

Deffo agree about Uthappa - how on EARTH did he play for the national team when the more you see him the less talent he has??? People moan about Yuvraj's technique (and quite rightly so) but this wannabe is even worse. Awful batsman. How much did he cost by the way?
And thats why the Test team selectors wouldn't touch him with a 10 feet pole with a mutated frog at the end.

I think Bangalore is paying him as much as Mumbai was last year, which was in excess of $600,000 if my memory serves me correctly.

in my humble opinion, Ray Jennings is an egotist and is a worse coach than Buchanan, if that can be a possibility! He was sacked as SA coach because of his arrogance. Mallys is dumb to pick him as coach. Kallis palyed very well in the last match.he is not an opener, it is an erroneous experiment which was doomed. Uthappa is not such a bad player but he needs guidance from seniors like Dravid.if KP or Uthappa stay for 20 overs, with out tking undue risks, and play their natural, 50 overs game, they can easily score 160+ in every game.Jennings needs a boot in his back.

in my humble opinion, Ray Jennings is an egotist and is a worse coach than Buchanan, if that can be a possibility! He was sacked as SA coach because of his arrogance. Mallys is dumb to pick him as coach. Kallis palyed very well in the last match.he is not an opener, it is an erroneous experiment which was doomed. Uthappa is not such a bad player but he needs guidance from seniors like Dravid.if KP or Uthappa stay for 20 overs, with out tking undue risks, and play their natural, 50 overs game, they can easily score 160+ in every game.Jennings needs a boot in his back.
Jennings is stupid to have uthappa opening...Uthappa should be coming down the order. Kallis is not a T20 player... (and his bowling sucks as well). Ryder, Taylor and Merwe would be much better.