Have Veeru 'n Gauti lost their touch ?

ViruRulez

to graphic: :finger: dont put words into my mouth he does not think when he plays outrageous shots. that does not mean i said he is an idiot. his temperament is in question, and not his intelligence. he needs to think abt the match situation and the type of field setting and ball before going for the broke. Anyway to graphic again and his boolsheet (lack of) knowledge abt what people are talking about :finger:
Oh really? There are so many things wrong here. First, you went hammer and tongs and said so many bad things about Dhoni when he took that rest against SL for the test matches because you thought IPL was a circus and its not cricket and crap like that. Now you're following it and criticizing the same man (and calling him Dhobi, wtf), who's been so impressive as India's captain with the way he's handling the older guys and the younger guys in the team - and not to mention, who took CSK to the finals last year. Then, coming to your point about what you're saying about Sehwag right now - he DOES think you moron. You can't play innings like 201* and 153* against Murali/Mendis and Australia without thinking. He's been playing EVERY series we've played since his come back into the team, which by the way you objected to because you thought he was afraid of the opening bowler combination of Himachal Pradesh. Its bound to catch up with him. Plus, its been 3 games that he's not done well in and already you have your "he doesn't think and assess the situation" bullshit. Plus, you're not a Delhi fan. When they are not unimpressed by him, WHAT THE **** IS YOUR PROBLEM? Idiot. You think using a middle finger smiley is going to make you look smarter?

this thread is not abt csk or m$d. Yes, he has screwed CSK in this IPL, and thats how pissed the fans are due to the crappy selection. So, if you dont like it, too bad. And regarding Sehwag - ever since he started playing these crazy shots in the NZ - he has continued that. So again, too bad if you dont like to hear things as they stand. oh, and for all your namecalling :finger:@you.

this thread is not abt csk or m. Yes, he has screwed CSK in this IPL, and thats how pissed the fans are due to the crappy selection. So, if you dont like it, too bad. And regarding Sehwag - ever since he started playing these crazy shots in the NZ - he has continued that. So again, too bad if you dont like to hear things as they stand. oh, and for all your namecalling :finger:@you.
When India selects some idiots to play for them, its the selectors' fault. BUT when CSK selects idiots, its Dhoni's fault. You are much smarter than I thought you were.

^ No, once he has the squad he is the one making the selection for playing 11, and also the bowling changes and batting order etc. Apparently, you are not smart enough to know this. Anyway, you can go on praising m$d. He has definitely let CSK down in this IPL.

Yes. I'm not smart enough. I'm the dumbass here for trying to argue with an imbecilic' date= genderless, perpetual PMS machine.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

As far as I can tell' date=' most of our players seem jaded and seem to have no enthusiasm this time. Maybe they were thinking,, they'd get to play in India and enjoy IPL along with their families. [b']Maybe, the workload is too much. It is mostly the players who have been on the road too long - Viru, Gauti, Dhoni
I dont agree with the workload part .. if Indian players are tired due to workload then SA players should be tired even more .. but SA players are performing in this IPL better than most other players .. a few examples might be Gibbs, De Villiers etc. who has consistently played well in each match SA players were playing the matches against Australia even on the evening prior to the first IPL match and they do not look half as tired.. so workload cannot be the lame excuse for sure I hope Veeru and Gauti comes back to form soon as the T20 WC will follow the IPL :pray: I want Sehwag to learn from his mistakes and that is my point .. Sehwag was repeating his mistakes previously too and so he had to be dropped from the Indian team .. I do not want that to happen again.. so I want that he should again start learning from his mistakes and then rectifying them instead of acting like a third grade slogger

I dont agree with the workload part .. if Indian players are tired due to workload then SA players should be tired even more .. but SA players are performing in this IPL better than most other players .. a few examples might be Gibbs, De Villiers etc. who has consistently played well in each match SA players were playing the matches against Australia even on the evening prior to the first IPL match and they do not look half as tired.. so workload cannot be the lame excuse for sure I hope Veeru and Gauti comes back to form soon as the T20 WC will follow the IPL :pray: I want Sehwag to learn from his mistakes and that is my point .. Sehwag was repeating his mistakes previously too and so he had to be dropped from the Indian team .. I do not want that to happen again.. so I want that he should again start learning from his mistakes and then rectifying them instead of acting like a third grade slogger
Dude I think you're making a small issue a big one - because its only been 3 games. They'll do better. I think they need to come to terms with everything, and perhaps its taking them a little longer. If you noticed, apart from Sachin/Rahul/Ganguly, only Yusuf has been in some sort of form. The others are doing well - but not that great. Even Rohit's had a few off games, etc.

Dude I think you're making a small issue a big one - because its only been 3 games. They'll do better. I think they need to come to terms with everything' date=' and perhaps its taking them a little longer. If you noticed, apart from Sachin/Rahul/Ganguly, only Yusuf has been in some sort of form. The others are doing well - but not that great. [b']Even Rohit's had a few off games, etc.
You cannot compare Rohit with Gauti-Veeru... Rohit is not a regular member of the Indian team while Veeru and Gauti are regular openers and regarded as the best openers in the world As I said in my previous posts, I am not saying about them not clicking in three or four games .. the reason I am worried is because they are repeating the same mistakes again and again .. this holds especially for Veeru who has gifted away his wicket in all the matches even when there was no need .. I could have understood that he was wrong in the first match or second but then improved but he gave away his wicket in almost all the matches .. he did not learn anything from his mistakes and that is what is worrying me .. and if you remember even in the last few innings in NZ he was gifting away his wicket .. so he needs to learn soon and rectify his mistakes .. he is not doing so but hope he learns before its too late

Guest gaurav_indian
I dont agree with the workload part .. if Indian players are tired due to workload then SA players should be tired even more .. but SA players are performing in this IPL better than most other players .. a few examples might be Gibbs' date= De Villiers etc. who has consistently played well in each match SA players were playing the matches against Australia even on the evening prior to the first IPL match and they do not look half as tired.. so workload cannot be the lame excuse for sure I hope Veeru and Gauti comes back to form soon as the T20 WC will follow the IPL :pray: I want Sehwag to learn from his mistakes and that is my point .. Sehwag was repeating his mistakes previously too and so he had to be dropped from the Indian team .. I do not want that to happen again.. so I want that he should again start learning from his mistakes and then rectifying them instead of acting like a third grade slogger
Thats what flamy is trying to say.This time south africans are playing at home.And he is right about the workload part.