LOL@Queens XI Unfunjab

Gambit

Guest Hiten.
That is really Pwnjob .. Khota's Pwnjob XI :hehe: I am missing khota .. he has again fled after Pwnjob were pwned :hehe: `
WTF you celebrating for ? Your team is playing tomorrow..saala bandwagoner :finger:

WTF you celebrating for ? Your team is playing tomorrow..saala bandwagoner :finger:
arey dilli waalaa hai - he is delhii dude - he'll be after money ofcourse :hehe: Appam - good job - keep it up !! :haha::haha::haha:

I had money on MI and I wont that :finger: .. thats why I am happy.. yes DD is the best team without doubt .. I support DD and CSK but there are 4 semi final spots .. the first three semi finalists would be DD, DC and CSK .. all the fight will be for the fourth place and the highest chances were of RR to take that spot.. but Shane Warne has been injured and will not captain any more league matches as he is ruled unfit for next 10 days .. so it will be fight between BRC, MI and Kings XI Punjab .. But MI are better placed than the others it seems as they have RR without Warne in one of their matches and also have an extra point But one benefit for RR is that they have got KKR in one match which should not be tough even without Warne .. but the fight will be quite big between MI and RR for the semis IMO :giggle:

Guest Hiten.
I had money on MI and I wont that :finger: .. thats why I am happy.. yes DD is the best team without doubt .. I support DD and CSK but there are 4 semi final spots .. the first three semi finalists would be DD, DC and CSK .. all the fight will be for the fourth place and the highest chances were of RR to take that spot.. but Shane Warne has been injured and will not captain any more league matches as he is ruled unfit for next 10 days .. so it will be fight between BRC, MI and Kings XI Punjab .. But MI are better placed than the others it seems as they have RR without Warne in one of their matches and also have an extra point But one benefit for RR is that they have got KKR in one match which should not be tough even without Warne .. but the fight will be quite big between MI and RR for the semis IMO :giggle:
....no I didn't read STFU bandwagoner :P :finger: