Why KKR sucks?

mhr123

amit is a pakchole.. Sharma is also a man to watch in KKR.. apart from Danda
i mentioned ishant sharma as well. read my 1st line about kkr. i happen to be the biggest ishant sharma fan out here
kkr have no decent indian player besides ishant. ganguly cant play 20/20' date= laxmi ratan shukla has attitude problems(last year after winning kkr a match against dd, he didnt celebrate it with any of his teammates, but ran directly to sr gay). only dinda is the exciting youngster to watch out in their team. others :hysterical:

:kkr: <-------- This team sucks , it was my biggest mistake to support this team.Saala poora naam kharab kar dia... Koorbo , loobo , jeetboo (my foot) :(( ... Resons why this team sucks : a) If this team plays with any B side team still it will lose. b) if This team play with Bermuda Triangle , Canada , hongkong , Tanzania , pakistan , Bhutan etc . still it will lose. c) If it plays alone still it will lose by a big margin.:reddy::reddy::reddy: Will Add few more a bit later...
:omg: So - ARE YOU sayin that you were supporting this team all along... Then I should :adore: you... You must have been very spl, a precious little gem to have picked this team out of the 8 to extend your support... B->B->

:omg: So - ARE YOU sayin that you were supporting this team all along... Then I should :adore: you... You must have been very spl' date=' a precious little gem to have picked this team out of the 8 to extend your support... B->B->[/quote'] Finally i realized my mistake... it was late but finally yess . BTW Kolkata is closest to my city Jamshedpur... :--D

I really sympathize with die hard dada supporters. The great player is stuck in such a *****y team. His fans would want to support him but not the rest of the team. What a pathetic position to be in.
:two_thumbs_up: Same here :two_thumbs_up: I wish some other team picks him soon. Are mid season transfers allowed in IPL (like in the European football leagues)

Guest Hiten.

For KKR to do well, Ganguly has to be more proactive (...or he should be allowed to be more proactive). KKR are a good team to be on the bottom of the table. John Buchy's milking SRK has cost SRK and the team's performance.

We really need an official thread to laugh at KKR ad make it a sticky... Like a dedicated dustbin kept in a designatd place. Anybody can come any time and spit on KKR...
:hmmm: u r still having KKR strike bowler as ur avtar.

:kkr: <-------- This team sucks , it was my biggest mistake to support this team.Saala poora naam kharab kar dia... Koorbo , loobo , jeetboo (my foot) :(( ... Resons why this team sucks : a) If this team plays with any B side team still it will lose. b) if This team play with BERMUDA TRIANGLE , Canada , hongkong , Tanzania , pakistan , Bhutan etc . still it will lose. c) If it plays alone still it will lose by a big margin.:reddy::reddy::reddy: Will Add few more a bit later...
:haha::clap::giggity:

:hmmm: u r still having KKR strike bowler as ur avtar.
oye anpad he likes ishant that doesnt means that he should compulsarily like :kkr: he may like ishant sharma but hates :kkr:......the knight riders have suddenly become bed riders....i mean they are bed ridden

I think its beautiful that an overhyped collection of has-beens, deadbeats and mercenaries are being shown up for their lack of talent, technique and mentality. It proves that you need more than dirty money from screaming monkeys to build a truly competitive sports team. What Warne has done with Rajasthan shows what talent and hardwork can achieve. They are the anti- Korrupt Knackered Rats.