BRC management reading amits posts on ICF

amits

arre bhai KP is back in England now.. and RD is not playing... soo obvious choice was Kumble mr. genius..
they were thinking of making kallis captain. it had even been announced earlier, but after reading my posts on icf, they changed that decision and gave the captaincy to kumble instead of kallis

they were thinking of making kallis captain. it had even been announced earlier' date=' but after reading my posts on icf, they changed that decision and gave the captaincy to kumble instead of kallis[/quote'] Thanxs Amit ,,,, u save BRC from reaching semi finals...

they were thinking of making kallis captain. it had even been announced earlier' date=' but after reading my posts on icf, they changed that decision and gave the captaincy to kumble instead of kallis[/quote'] Why hasn't Delhi management made Gambhir the captain after reading your posts???:giggle:

Why hasn't Delhi management made Gambhir the captain after reading your posts???:giggle:
they havent read my posts out here. 1st let them read my posts & then they will make gambhir captain

Good point amits .. btw why dont u open a thread for each IPL team and guide them through the season :hmmm:
in that case here is my suggestion to each team providing their team management reads it - dd - make gambhir captain & include mcgrath in the xi mi - send in dhawan@3 & have him play his natural game kkr - kick out sr gay & buchanan dc - have laxman open the innings brc - they r reading anyways:winky: give bhuvneshwar kumar a chance in the xi & have goswami keeping wickets rr - bring back kaif csk - kick out parthiv patel. include m vijay as opener & send in badrinath at 4. and play tyagi instead of goni kxip - rotate ur foreign players

in that case here is my suggestion to each team providing their team management reads it - dd - make gambhir captain & include mcgrath in the xi mi - send in dhawan@3 & have him play his natural game kkr - kick out sr gay & buchanan dc - have laxman open the innings brc - they r reading anyways:winky: give bhuvneshwar kumar a chance in the xi & have goswami keeping wickets rr - bring back kaif csk - kick out parthiv patel. include m vijay as opener & send in badrinath at 4. and play tyagi instead of goni kxip - rotate ur foreign players
I think u should open a thread for each team so the team management can bookmark it BTW how can KKR get rid off SRK when he is the owner :hmmmm:

u forgot to ADD icf - kick out @mit, ban hi Ip, hack his computer .