Hahahahaha @ Dhakkan Dischargers

amits

:hahaha: @ dhakkan dischargers just what happens when u drop ur best bowler & 2nd best batsman a very kkr-esque performance by dhakkan dischargers against kkr - going with same losing combination, not chasing down a target or even getting close to it despite losing only 5 wickets:hysterical: dhakkan dischargers have returned back to their 2008 form:hahaha:

meh.....All I care is that DC managed a trophy within the first 3 years with the limited talent they had. Since the mini-revolution is gonna take place in the offseason I expect Deccan to pick up really good domestic talent as well international players. DC can only get better from now onwardss. :aha:

:dontknow: I thought they had the best picks, atleast on paper.. (foreign players)
Foreign players alone would never make you a consistent and dangerous side. With Rp singh fluke performance along with gilly and rohit we managed to crawl our way to semis. From then on Gilly took us home. We had afretard who imo is waste of space......we had **** bowlers like rp singh, vaas, zoysa :((, harmeet. Even now with bowlers like Roach and harris we are still ****. Imo deccan chargers are very lucky that auction for ipl4 will take place. without it they would have sucked for a few more years. Regardless of who they get during the auction they still be better then the current squad and the squad that won the trophy in 2009.