Fools Gold - KKR wins v.s Delhi - Live Bet - List updated - Bets till thread locked

Rajiv

Mr.Rajiv, thank God , i posted before the thread closed! 2 million dollars ICF$. Did not have the time to read any posts above. so what ever amount you agree is ok for me. DD wins this sure!

Atleast I lost monopoly money ( won KKR sixes though ) but for SRK to recover his money, he has to charge by going to weddings and dance Will pay up later
KKR has been working hard to loose the game .. it is surprising but they are trying everything in every game so that they can never win the game .. I think the law of averages are not getting applied to them and they are the only side left to bet against safely .. rest all are winning by the law of averages .. hope that the terrible form of KKR continues

I might be stupid, not crazy...if I wanted to make more, I could bet in official betting. this is time pass and engaging fun PS - The way u asked, even If I had to lose 200 mill..I'd rather give it to the users than you Also, you dont even have that kind of money
you gonna fix this or let it go?

abhey, apne baap se bhi aise baat karta hain kya..tameez se :icflove: if u cant take a joke then dont attempt to start one kya fix?
i am gujju.. i dont take losing my money jokes nicely:hysterical: took me like 12 hours to realize 200 mill was gone,lol:finger: