Atul Sharma exclusive interview and pics in June issue of Spin magazine

Man, I would love to see the face of Pakis when they see Atul bowl For all their BS about Pakys producing super phassssssst bowlers, it would be a huge egg on the faces when an Indian bowler hits the 100 mph mark, not once but consistently Seems like everything Pont promised is coming true I see it but I dont believe it :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Guest gaurav_indian
Man, I would love to see the face of Pakis when they see Atul bowl For all their BS about Pakys producing super phassssssst bowlers, it would be a huge egg on the faces when an Indian bowler hits the 100 mph mark, not once but consistently Seems like everything Pont promised is coming true I see it but I dont believe it :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
There are fast bowlers in india also.They just need to find and groom them.Take an example of Kamran Khan.I hope Atul makes his debut next week in IPL.
Guest gaurav_indian
yaar, I thought this Atul Sharma story was a load of baloney I cannot believe it. WOW. just WOW. so EXCITED
I want to see him in South Africa later this year for champions trophy:eyedance:.B->B->

How awesome is this ? An Indian bowler who can bowl 160 kph Everything is falling into place nicely. The one missing piece of the puzzle is here, I hope Kamran + Atul + Ishant + Zak + Irfan + etc = Strong enough squad + enough bench strength :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

yaar, I thought this Atul Sharma story was a load of baloney I cannot believe it. WOW. just WOW. so EXCITED
How awesome is this ? An Indian bowler who can bowl 160 kph Everything is falling into place nicely. The one missing piece of the puzzle is here, I hope Kamran + Atul + Ishant + Zak + Irfan + etc = Strong enough squad + enough bench strength :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:
Guest gaurav_indian
Add Tyagi to it.:dance: