Atul Sharma exclusive interview and pics in June issue of Spin magazine

Finey, Lord, thanks for your kind words. We named her Saoirse, pronounced seer-sha which is Irish for Freedom as my wife is from Ireland.
cute name.u must be absolutely on top of the world. congrats.enjoy the fatherhood:icflove:
Finey, Lord, thanks for your kind words. We named her Saoirse, pronounced seer-sha which is Irish for Freedom as my wife is from Ireland.
congrats Fontaine..u must be the most happiest man in the world atm :two_thumbs_up: and a wonderful name by the way
bowled in the 160's, there are 3 that spring to mind, Brett Lee, Shoaib Akhtar, Shaun Tait, and you are correct none of them are Indian, having said that, the speed gun is a relatively new invention if you consider the lifespan of cricket, there has been plenty of arguments for eariler period bowlers bowling at 160k's , but of course with no proof, Thommo, Mohammad Nissar, Javagal Srinath(who in 1 match when they were using the "novelty" speed gun bowled a ball at 156k's), Frank Tyson, Wesley Hall. But i will re-iterate what i said previously, Lee, Akhtar, Tait are all "good" bowlers but i wouldnt consider them in the same league as a Glenn Mcgrath who is considered to be a "great" fast bowler. Having purely pace is good, dont get me wrong, but it's not just pace that makes a fast bowler great.
Be that as it may...that component is still missing in our team.
http://www.spincricket.com/2009/05/19/atul-sharma-debut-on-ice-%E2%80%93-for-now/
However, intriguingly, Rajasthan Royals have recently announced a charity Twenty20 challenge match against English T20 champions Middlesex Panthers, at Lord’s on July 6. The game is in aid of the British Asians Trust. If Sharma’s return to full fitness, as expected, is a matter of weeks away, the fixture would provide a high-profile setting for his debut.
A charity game and high profile. Don't know what the guy that wrote the article on spincricket is smoking. I think too much pressure is being put on the lad. Without a ball being bowled he's been featured on the front page of a magazine. Either he's that good or Ian Pont is a good salesman :winky:
http://www.spincricket.com/2009/05/19/atul-sharma-debut-on-ice-%E2%80%93-for-now/ A charity game and high profile. Don't know what the guy that wrote the article on spincricket is smoking. I think too much pressure is being put on the lad. Without a ball being bowled he's been featured on the front page of a magazine. Either he's that good or Ian Pont is a good salesman :winky:
Who is Atul Sharma btw? :--D
Guest gaurav_indian

wtf dekhiye khali jaisi taakat ko dekhiye arjun jaisi saadhana ko These indian news channels are the worst i have ever seen.

wtf dekhiye khali jaisi taakat ko dekhiye arjun jaisi saadhana ko These indian news channels are the worst i have ever seen.
They suck allright. Send some fat kid to interview Atul Sharma and he asks 4 bollywood questions and two cricket ones. I see that the TV program already declared Sharma as the fastest bowler in the world.