IPL Spreadbet League - Closing Ceremony !

goose

hey how come i am on -1,700,000....tell me??? i purchased mumbai...in the free bet league so u said losses are voided.....why u cheat...??
Gaurav92 have you read the Daily Market Commentary? Any more questions drop me a line.

hey how am i at -1215000.i sold mumbai at 90 k n they lost. i also won wides n highest score
Lord, do you know how to calculate your score? If not please read the Faq section. If you still disagree i can provide a detailed explanation of your score.

Gaurav92 have you read the Daily Market Commentary? Any more questions drop me a line.
oooooooohhhh i m sorry for posting such comments as a "cheat"...i m really sorry for that actually i didnt read ur line and thats why i was worried.....no probs now thanx

Lord' date=' do you know how to calculate your score? If not please read the Faq section. If you still disagree i can provide a detailed explanation of your score.[/quote'] thanx,i haven't read that.i thot i had lost the money

thanx' date='i haven't read that.i thot i had lost the money[/quote'] Well you have and you haven't. At the end of the IPL the sides will be allocated points depending on where they finish up...25, 50, 75, or 100 points...as you know. These will be used to calculate the final profit and loss on your bets. The question is, how do we value your bets today? That's the part i think some find hard to grasp. I value your bets today by taking the current market odds in each side and using those points to base the profit and loss on. Hope that makes sense. Make sure you thoroughly follow the FAQ and COMPETITION RULES. Any questions drop me a line. Try to calculate your profit and loss yourself and see if you can get it to match what I have reported against your name.

keep those bets coming...with only a few matches left now the permutations might throw up some serious opportunities to make money ! The real cynics out there might say Modi and his cronies can't afford star-studded Mumbai to crash out tomorrow...at 31.5 on the Win Index you've got a bargain right there! Hurry before i move the price up !

MATCH-4 buy wides@10@20K BUY total byes@11@5k sell highest score@63@10k MATCH-48 sell total fours@23@10k buy highest score@66@7k also sell orange cap at 0.2@100k sell purple cap@3@30k