IPL Spreadbet League - Closing Ceremony !

goose

that sounded like a sarcastic yell of resignation more than a bet request ! i replied shortly after your post to check you wanted to trade but you never came. i'll cut you a deal. i'll allow the trade to stand if you place 5 new bets - there's so many on offer for the final - check the OP.

Buy RP over PK@5, Sell Gibbs over Kallis@21 Buy Rohit over Uthappa @ 21 Buy Gilchrist over Pandey @ 21. Total Score: Buy @ 305 4s: buy @ 26 Sell DC over RCB @ 2 Sell Highest Score @ 63. Wides Sell @ 9. First Over Runs: Buy @ 15. (Every bet at 100K per point).

that sounded like a sarcastic yell of resignation more than a bet request ! i replied shortly after your post to check you wanted to trade but you never came. i'll cut you a deal. i'll allow the trade to stand if you place 5 new bets - there's so many on offer for the final - check the OP.
oh u did, then I missed it..2 late to figure out the moves..i am going to sleep now..i dont mind the 5 new bets, place it for me as u were placing for urself

Buy RP over PK@5, Sell Gibbs over Kallis@21 Buy Rohit over Uthappa @ 21 Buy Gilchrist over Pandey @ 21. Total Score: Buy @ 305 4s: buy @ 26 Sell DC over RCB @ 2 Sell Highest Score @ 63. Wides Sell @ 9. First Over Runs: Buy @ 15. (Every bet at 100K per point).
ADDED.

oh u did' date=' then I missed it..2 late to figure out the moves..i am going to sleep now..i dont mind the 5 new bets, place it for me as u were placing for urself[/quote'] I can't bet on my own markets ! look, as site owner, i guess i gots to cut you some slack... RAJIV BOUGHT BANGALORE AT 63.5 in $100k per point.

Can't do that - latest market is 290-305
Alrite, lemme go crazy then... BUY GILCHRIST OVER PANDEY @24 BUY SYMONDS OVER DRAVID @18 BUY R.SHARMA OVER UTHAPPA@24 BUY RP.SINGH OVER P.KUMAR@8 SELL GIBBS OVER KALLIS@18 BUY DECCAN BIGSHOTS @82 Please mark everything at 100K/PT.

Alrite, lemme go crazy then... BUY GILCHRIST OVER PANDEY @24 BUY SYMONDS OVER DRAVID @18 BUY R.SHARMA OVER UTHAPPA@24 BUY RP.SINGH OVER P.KUMAR@8 SELL GIBBS OVER KALLIS@18 BUY DECCAN BIGSHOTS @82 Please mark everything at 100K/PT.
Wonder whom will you be supporting tonite :hmmm: