Runout wrongly adjudged

Cricketics

During the mixup b/w ojha and carseldine, ojha should have been given out because ojha lift his bat up just a second before boucher broke the stumps on the other end. So that means ojha was out of the crease on the other end because just a second before boucher broke stumps, he was not in the crease on the other end while carseldine was.

During the mixup b/w ojha and carseldine' date=' ojha should have been given out because ojha lift his bat up just a second before boucher broke the stumps on the other end. So that means ojha was out of the crease on the other end because just a second before boucher broke stumps, he was not in the crease on the other end while carseldine was.[/quote'] BTW cricketics dont you participate in the match threads when DD or MI are not playing :hmmm:

hihihihihihi hihihihihihihihihihihihi hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi
hihihi hihi hihihihihihhihihi hihihihihihhihi hihihihihhihihihihih hihihihihihihiihihihhihihhihhi my mom and dad gets irriated with the ads because of the pandemonium created but I like all the ads :--D

Guest Hiten.
Good catch there Ticz. :thumbs_up: Though it was more memorable to watch the CSK juice (or chooz) the punjab pumpkins today. :csk:
M$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$D was amazing in this circus wasn't he ? Is it me or you have time to watch an entire IPL game but not a single day of test match...correct me if you like to :cantstop: