Can you hear the...

Ram

...Lion roar? Chennai%20Super%20Kings%20Logo.top_story_karnataka.jpg . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . How about now??? Chennai%2BSuper%2BKings%2BIPL_Logo.jpg . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Or maybe now??? chennai_super_kings.jpg 4 wins in a row.....And this is just the beginning.. :yay: :csk:

WOW we are turning into one helluva team..MSD :adore: watta player :hatsoff: where are all the Dhoni haters come and take sh it on ur face..bloody haters u are..and FYI BADRI was made the opener today..so enuf of the discussion.. anyway time to celebrate..:csk: :csk: :yay::yay::icflove:

No sir. This is the end. You are going down next match. Latest reports say that 76 chennaities choked on their sambhar during overs 10-14 of Punjab's batting leading to riots and Karunanidhi declaring he would go on indefinite fast from overs 15-18.
Columbus, you really are running out of things to say aren’t ya? :laugh: Sambar..Lungi… Karunanidhi… say something we DON’T know bro… :haha:

No sir. This is the end. You are going down next match. Latest reports say that 76 chennaities choked on their sambhar during overs 10-14 of Punjab's batting leading to riots and Karunanidhi declaring he would go on indefinite fast from overs 15-18.
Whatever dude u lost we won..end of story :finger::yay:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

It is still better than your "columbus" rant. How old IS that ?
Its really getting on your nerve aint it? :laugh: If you’re that pissed, maybe I’d consider changing it to some other European Explorer. Or how about Armstrong? Sounds cooler eh? :laugh: You started this bro and I intend to finish it… don’t go anywhere O.K? :cantstop:

Its really getting on your nerve aint it? :laugh: If you’re that pissed, maybe I’d consider changing it to some other European Explorer. Or how about Armstrong? Sounds cooler eh? :laugh: You started this bro and I intend to finish it… don’t go anywhere O.K? :cantstop:
Oh it is not. You complained about lungis,sambhar and originality first, sir. :eyedance::eyedance: And I didn't start it. You started with your ever so hyperbolic "cannot get northier" post. Which is now legendary for getting the most :hahaha: ever.

Oh it is not. You complained about lungis' date='sambhar and originality first, sir. :eyedance::eyedance:[/quote'] Armstrong, try re-reading what I typed. I said ‘Mock us with something new….’ Never said ‘why are you mocking us…?’… :laugh: