Can you hear the...

Ram

Armstrong, try re-reading what I typed. I said ‘Mock us with something new….’ Never said ‘why are you mocking us…?’… :laugh:
You wanted something new, and I said you had no basis since you yourself having been going on with "Columbus" for ever. Not too hard to grasp, I hope.

Naah' date=' thats something people from chooznai to do.[/quote'] Oh I am from Chooznai a'right and dont worry I aint goin nowhere..:cantstop: And oh, I just remembered, I dont see bumping that many threads these days? What happened? Could it be that your team may not be doing that well these days? :laugh:

You wanted something new' date=' and I said you had no basis since you yourself having been going on with "Columbus" for ever. Not too hard to grasp, I hope.[/quote'] See, thats why I changed it to Armstrong... Now, lets see you changing your taunts to.. Deal? :cantstop:

Oh I am from Chooznai a'right and dont worry I aint goin nowhere..:cantstop: And oh, I just remembered, I dont see bumping that many threads these days? What happened? Could it be that your team may not be doing that well these days? :laugh:
I was bumping those in your absence. Now you are bumping them. Once chooznai starts the chickening business, rest assured I will bump them again. :two_thumbs_up:

I was bumping those in your absence. Now you are bumping them. Once chooznai starts the chickening business' date=' rest assured I will bump them again. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] You dont have to take the pain.. We all know what you're going to say.... The same 'ol 'Choke on your Sambar...' or 'Trip in your lungis...'... Sorta boring, you know... :winky:

You dont have to take the pain.. We all know what you're going to say.... The same 'ol 'Choke on your Sambar...' or 'Trip in your lungis...'... Sorta boring' date=' you know... :winky:[/quote'] Take the pain ? Naah dude. The pleasure will be mine, and pain yours. :icflove:

Take the pain ? Naah dude. The pleasure will be mine' date=' and pain yours. :icflove:[/quote'] Absolutely Armstrong… the whole world waits with bated breath on whats the next cheap-shot you come up with.. :D

Oh god.... here comes the chest thumpers.... the bandwagon leader is Sriram. Usually absent and travelling when things aren't going their way :winky: they always show up when things do go their way. Too hideous for someone that supports the team that has Lion King in its flag.

Oh god.... here comes the chest thumpers.... the bandwagon leader is Sriram. Usually absent and travelling when things aren't going their way :winky: they always show up when things do go their way. Too hideous for someone that supports the team that has Lion King in its flag.
After all the hate CSK get from you and some more even before the start of the tournament, this forum deserves this. As the saying goes, if you dish it......... Look at punjabi koota today....insulting us by saying that we peed in our lungis...maybe i shd say that they clean their **** with their pagadis..Wht do u fking expect when CSK wins?Flowers and chocolate ?

that is not true Ravi..we are always around even when CSK looses..but hey we are ready to be mocked around when we lose because we do tend to celebrate a lot when we win so no issues there :--D

Look at punjabi koota today....insulting us by saying that we peed in our lungis...maybe i shd say that they clean their **** with their pagadis..Wht do u fking expect when CSK wins?Flowers and chocolate ?
I honestly don't see how this is different from pakistanis using the term 'bhindians'.... But dont worry, Armstrong has promised to come up with fresh insults next time choooznai looses. :yay:

After all the hate CSK get from you and some more even before the start of the tournament, this forum deserves this. As the saying goes, if you dish it......... Look at punjabi koota today....insulting us by saying that we peed in our lungis...maybe i shd say that they clean their **** with their pagadis..Wht do u fking expect when CSK wins?Flowers and chocolate ?
btw North Indians also wear Lungi/dhoti etc ..

btw North Indians also wear Lungi/dhoti etc ..
Dhoti is not lungi.... to quote the idiot "I am sure the lungis were already wet after seeing the prince kill CSK. Well played chennai, you know how close you were to being mauled today. " Do you really think that he was insulting anyone else other than CSK ?

Dhoti is not lungi.... to quote the idiot "I am sure the lungis were already wet after seeing the prince kill CSK. Well played chennai, you know how close you were to being mauled today. " Do you really think that he was insulting anyone else other than CSK ?
nope ... I dont know man.... there is a line when having fun during the IPL season .. there are few things which I myself dont like ... I suggest if u felt its not appropriate then report the post ... PS: Lungi is very popular across punjab ..

That is utterly derogatory. Not required. As for you telling us whom to back and whom not it's our wish don't you think? Anyways the jibe was at Sriram and he fully understands I don't mean anything derogatory. Just pulling his legs for the amount of we will thrash, we will thump, we will hump threads he was opening at the start of the tourney :haha: Few losses he went a bit quiet :winky: Now he's back again. Anyways he knows to take it the right way. A bit of banter isn't all that wrong as long as we know the limits.

nope ... I dont know man.... there is a line when having fun during the IPL season .. there are few things which I myself dont like ... I suggest if u felt its not appropriate then report the post ... PS: Lungi is very popular across punjab ..
That is utterly derogatory. Not required. As for you telling us whom to back and whom not it's our wish don't you think? Anyways the jibe was at Sriram and he fully understands I don't mean anything derogatory. Just pulling his legs for the amount of we will thrash, we will thump, we will hump threads he was opening at the start of the tourney :haha: Few losses he went a bit quiet :winky: Now he's back again. Anyways he knows to take it the right way. A bit of banter isn't all that wrong as long as we know the limits.
There have been worse insults here before. Something like that is just juvenile. I was just saying that considering that people were slagging of CSK fans even before the trny began, they have to be ready to get some back when CSK is winning.