Talk about expecting unexpected..

veer

Re: Talk about expecting unexpected..

billions of people are losers who base their happiness ,pride etc etc on the teams achievements. It's just a game .....we are disappointed ...we lost ...we will win again some day....ok....its just a game.
I am not loser if I feel pain when team India loses.. cuz they represent India.. yes it is a sport, and i will be happy if they had gone down fighting.. but not the way they went down this time.. jeez talk about putting a cute guy ahead of country.. in my opinion thats the sign of loser..

Re: Talk about expecting unexpected.. i am not too sure, if tht is indeed Dravid...... though, he has a weak upper body, i have never seen him with a jelly-belly as he is shown to have in the picture.... either he is eatin his way out of depression or this pic has some kinda tricks to it...... but wat beats me is, how do these guys even manage to hit boundaries in the first place.... but heck, if Gavaskar can score 10k runs, then alls possible, i guess..... :shrug:

Gee, you guys all talk as if you are built like Arnie. Let's see you post some photos of your torsos, if you wanna walk that talk! Otherwise you are just a bunch of pot bellied slobs with virtual sixpacks. :hic:
Cant speak for others but personally yes I am not too bad and would post some pic some other time. Here is the thing though Doc. Let me type it in bold so people dont miss it. Indians sportsmen suck cos Indians in general have the worst physique in the world. I take it you live in England. I am pretty sure you have seen people of all races, colour, background and what have you. Can you honestly tell me which race/country has people with worse physique than us? Blacks? NO Caucaseans? NO Hispanics? NO Russian? Australian? South African? NO NO NO (okay Russian or Aussies is not a race but you get the drift). The only race we are better than perhaps is Chinese and Japanese. But even they are more "ripped" and "toned" than us. They might be on shorter side but generally speaking I wont be surprised if a Chinese kicks an Indian butt more often than not in any game other than cricket. So what am I saying? Basically this. How in the world do we expect India to do good in the world of sports if we are physically the worst?? I see people getting defensive about it but does it stem from the fact that most of them probably have a bad health of their own? Again it is a huge generalization and all, and I am not exactly proud of saying what I say above but this is more or less what I have seen in my experience. Yes one can banter about how Dravid is better than a Watson but you know what? A team of 11 Watson is more likely to win a WC than a team of 11 Dravids. xxxx

Re: Talk about expecting unexpected.. Who cares about physique ? Afridi is a lot more muscular than Punter. But i know whom i'll have on my team. What Punter lacks in his biceps, he's got it in his head, while Afridi merely has a head to support his shoulders.

Who cares about physique ? Afridi is a lot more muscular than Punter. But i know whom i'll have on my team. What Punter lacks in his biceps, he's got it in his head, while Afridi merely has a head to support his shoulders.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Who cares about physique ? Afridi is a lot more muscular than Punter. But i know whom i'll have on my team. What Punter lacks in his biceps, he's got it in his head, while Afridi merely has a head to support his shoulders.
Bumper, How is Ponting any less to Afridi in physique? Afridi is a bit taller and might come across like that but Ponting is super-duper fit. He is one of the best fielders in the world, one of the sharpest runner between wickets and one of the safest pair of hands. Yes the mental part should not be overlooked but it is unfair to say Ponting comes out second best to Afridi. Maybe in bulk but not so in conditioning I am quite sure about that. In fact if you extrapolate that you can also see why Aussies have been ruling cricket right from 90's. They always had skippers like Ponting who is great in the field. Waugh who has taken some of the very best catches in the outfield. Taylor who ranks as one of the best in slips ever. And Alan Border who again was stellar in slips and would go down as one of the best ever in that position. Good batsman and superb fielder. Only Indian skipper that comes anywhere in that list would be Kapil Dev or Azza. xxxx

Re: Talk about expecting unexpected.. 74026.jpg The three musketeers behind Dravid look like SRT(hiding from the world), the manager and Ganguly(hiding from Chappall). Dhoni can be seen in the distance masquerading as a woman in a blue salwar. And Sehwag, well do I really need to point it out?(to the right of Ms.Dhoni!)

74026.jpg The three musketeers behind Dravid look like SRT(hiding from the world), the manager and Ganguly(hiding from Chappall). Dhoni can be seen in the distance masquerading as a woman in a blue salwar. And Sehwag, well do I really need to point it out?(to the right of Ms.Dhoni!)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Let me add, the rest of the team, decided to jump into the ocean. They'd rather be in deep waters than deep shy.te :hic:

Afridi is a lot more muscular than Punter. But i know whom i'll have on my team.
bumps, that is the most incorrect statement ever...... tell me, u were joking..... Afridi's arms are thinner than 14 yr old nephew... Punter has one of the biggest forearms in the sport.... it is almost as huge as Hayden's.....

Bumper, How is Ponting any less to Afridi in physique? Afridi is a bit taller and might come across like that but Ponting is super-duper fit. He is one of the best fielders in the world, one of the sharpest runner between wickets and one of the safest pair of hands. Yes the mental part should not be overlooked but it is unfair to say Ponting comes out second best to Afridi. Maybe in bulk but not so in conditioning I am quite sure about that. In fact if you extrapolate that you can also see why Aussies have been ruling cricket right from 90's. They always had skippers like Ponting who is great in the field. Waugh who has taken some of the very best catches in the outfield. Taylor who ranks as one of the best in slips ever. And Alan Border who again was stellar in slips and would go down as one of the best ever in that position. Good batsman and superb fielder. Only Indian skipper that comes anywhere in that list would be Kapil Dev or Azza. xxxx
Exactly. U are making my point. Physique is different from fitness. Physique is not necessarily indicative of fitness. There are so many counter examples. Dravid has been supremely fit most of his career. while an Akhtar or a Bond, cannot complete one full season of cricket. I strongly believe (in Tests), beyond a certain level of skill (which most great players have), its your mindset that makes u scale the next level. Thats why Dravid has been able to achieve what SRT hasnt been able to. In ODIs, however, the difference between an avg & great player is very less (except perhaps in crunch situations). Perhaps why, fitness plays a bigger role in ODIs, than in tests.