Sooo.... Badri got moved up the order...

Sachinism

first of all u started a stupid thread bashing a guy who opened in jus one match.. if u had looked at the stats , u wudnt be bashing him.. he was coming in the middle order in the last IPL and he did very well... and someone unnecessarily dropped him down the order for the pathetic kappugedera. now tell me why wud anyone do that for a settled batsman... and here in this IPL, he was made to come at 7 all the 5 matches when other big hitters were sucking salty balls..and dhoni made him come at 4 twice , he did well . maynot be great.. but he did his job.. and then he was asked to open.. n he failed.. heck he dint even struggle.. he hooked the 1st ball n it found the fielder.. it could happen to anyone.. but the genius tht ur started a thread slanging him.. and he showed today why hes been tagged as a good batsman.. and his stats speaks for him.... so now tell me, why wud u wanna disturb this guy.. y not let him play where he is good at.. isnt tht fair enough????
I opened this thread, because Badrinath was given a brilliant opportunity, I don't care if he's an opener or not, in T20 cricket, you can end up facing a spinner in the 1st over. Sent in at #1, he didn't have to hit, he could have got himself in the exact same way he did today and then opened up when he was ready I opened the thread because he got out playing a stupid shot 1st ball of the innings, when he had a good chance to showcase his skills. Anyways you were shouting about how Dhoni pushes himself up the order when he pleases and scores runs but doesn't give Badri a chance, so how about an apology for MSD?

Again lets remind people what this thread was about There are some people who have a deep-set hated for MSD These people claimed he pushes himself up the order and doesn't give Badri a chance Again, today Badri got a chance up the order and he did well But instead of saying MSD is not anti-Badri like they claimed before, they all come out and say the people who defended MSD are Badri-haters :hmmmm::hmmmm:
That sir, is finey "the self acclaied perfectionist" school of logic combined with victim mentality...potent mix for a trashy thread.

jesus.. he opened only once n he failed in tht.. and ur generalising tht.. :wall: he has done quite well when he has come in no.4.. no hes not a slogger/finisher..
not opening be... talking 1,2,3, and 4.. esp. odi... remember that team A matches?? he failed everytime.. badri is a 5, 6 type player.. finisher dont mean slogger.. am thinking like a poor mans Bevan... coming in @ #4 in a 20-20 cant be top order, cus most of the time he will be batting with 5-10 overs to go.. if you r confused... thats what i meant to do here

Guest Hiten.
not opening be... talking 1,2,3, and 4.. esp. odi... remember that team A matches?? he failed everytime.. badri is a 5, 6 type player.. finisher dont mean slogger.. am thinking like a poor mans Bevan... coming in @ #4 in a 20-20 cant be top order, cus most of the time he will be batting with 5-10 overs to go.. if you r confused... thats what i meant to do here
I don't think you yourself understood your post quite correctly :hysterical:

To TS: Sooo.... Badri got moved up the order --- >> He proved his CLASS, that too staying till the end and hitting the Winning RUNS :yay: :yay:. In fact he belongs to the international arena & he deserves at least a few more chances :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: since he proved all those haters wrong, lets end this discussion :icflove: . . . . . . . . . . BUT......... . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. Time for some Revenge lol . . . . . . . . . .. . To All BARDI haters ===>> :whack::whack::whack::whack::whack: and :finger::finger::finger::finger:

Guest Hiten.
well played Badri..grabbed ur chance today and played a really good innings..good stuff :hatsoff:
shhh..we are Badri-haters. We are NOT suppose to praise his innings as our highness (MSD) does not praise him ENOUGH during the presentation ceremony (he only mentioned his name ONCE :hysterical:)