Sreesanth is over-rated says Hayden

ViruRulez

Matthew Hayden, during the press conference after Chennai's victory against the Kings XI Punjab mentioned that Sreesanth was an over-rated player. Sreesanth tried to intimidate Hayden during the end overs of Chennai's innings. The bulky Australian left-hander gave his answer to the bowler, but this time it was with his bat, scoring three consecutive sixers off Sreesanth in the penaultimate over. During the press meet, Hayden said, "Sreesanth is an over-rated player. I am a veteran in the ODI and test arena while Sreesanth is still in his early stages and has a lot to learn." Hayden and Sreesanth were involved in word games during the Australian tour to India and their battles in the middle has continued ever since. When asked about the words spoken to him during the encounter, Hayden jokingly replied, "You do not want to know about that." http://www.cricbuzz.com/component/latest_cricket_news/Story/13922/sreesanth-is-over-rated:-hayden/ I was really angry when Sreesanth kept on slegding Hayden throughout the match yesterday without any reason. Even when Hayden hit him for 22 runs and got out thereafter he continued sledging Hayden even when he was going to the pavillion. I can understand why Bhajji had slapped him last year. :giggle: Anyways I am happy that Hayden has openly said about Sreesanth. I am with Hayde on this unless Sreesanth reforms himself and stops loosing his cool almost in every match. :two_thumbs_up:

I just heard the interview on TV too and Hayden even added that they went after Sreesanth because they knew he is an over-rated bowler. Let us wait and see what Sreesanth replies. :hysterical: IMO if Sreesanth wants to get chance in the Indian team again then he would need to learn to control himself during the match first. I am not against a bit of sledging but Sreesanth goes over all possible extents of sledging. It was really pathetic when Sreesanth even sledged Matthew Hayden behind his back when he was walking off to the pavillion. And he was shameless to sledge even after being hit for 22 runs off the first 5 balls by Hayden.

but he is not overrated player.he is very talented n even Hayden can't deny that.beyond that' date='i dont think anybody rates Sree[/quote'] I agree that he has got talent but I simply get pissed off when I see him unnecessarily sledging in almost each and every game .. if he cannot control his anger he does not deserve position in the Indian team .. if he can control his anger and stop all the BS then he might be considered.

I wonder if this is the Mathew Hayden the Aussie having a go at Sreesanth or if it is Mathew Hayden the CSK star taking a shot at Sreesanth. :D If it’s the latter, more power to Haydos…:csk: If it’s the former, you better not lay your hands on the Indian pacer dude… :-!

but he is not overrated player.he is very talented n even Hayden can't deny that.beyond that' date='i dont think anybody rates Sree[/quote'] I agree but I think SS is giving repeated opportunities for opponents to blast him by his stupid sledging when he is getting pasted all over the stadium- Hayden earned the right to make such comments after his performance against SS yesterday where SS was acting like a complete idiot. The best way of getting back is by uprroting the batsman's stumps ala Prasad against Sohail, not by OTT sledging and celebration when a batsman finally holes out after scoring 89 against you and blowing you away.

This Monkey has hardly played 2 matches since his return and he gets into his good old drama acts. This guy is seriously deranged. He should concentrate more on his bowling than being a drama queen. I wanted to open a thread yesterday, but didn't make sense to open a thread for this fool. This guy better marry daisy and settle in B'lore or Mumbai and start acting in advertisements