Which team do u hate in this IPL...???

gaurav92

hey here u tell me whic hteam u hate the most for example if u love :mi: it ll come first and if u hate :kkr: it ll come last in ur order for example my team order would be... :mi: :csk: :dc: :kxip: :rr: :brc: :dd: :kkr: this means i luv :mi: and i hate :kkr: so whoswe ur pick....?? :hatsoff: :two_thumbs_up: :two_thumbs_up:

It is not that I hate any of the teams as they are all Indian teams itself but the teams whom I do not like are :kkr: and to some extent :brc:
same here even i hate :kkr: and :brc: they suck :hitler: :two_thumbs_up:

None. I dont hate any of them. Dont have a reason to. Yes, I sometimes laugh at KKR. Other times I make fun of several teams, but never seriously. Even in KKR if there is someone I really dislike, its Bhookha. No one else. Not even Dildo.....even though he is an idiot.

:hysterical: ^^ Thats the points table :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Viru supports the points table
:nono::nono::nono: I always get inspired by the eternal spiritual light of the points tally but this support has nothing to do with points table BRC is within my bottom two but BRC is at 5th place in the points table :finger:

:nono::nono::nono: I always get inspired by the eternal spiritual light of the points tally but this support has nothing to do with points table BRC is within my bottom two but BRC is at 5th place in the points table :finger:
Dude you are a bandwaggoner :hysterical:

ahhh u have to be a bit different from the points tally as if that is so even a fool could tell that so u are trying to show us that u dont mind the points table while liking a team....:hehe: we although losers are better than u.....:haha: at least we dont jinx like u depending on the points table....:hehe: