Which team do u hate in this IPL...???

gaurav92

Dude you are a bandwaggoner :hysterical:
ahhh u have to be a bit different from the points tally as if that is so even a fool could tell that so u are trying to show us that u dont mind the points table while liking a team....:hehe: we although losers are better than u.....:haha: at least we dont jinx like u depending on the points table....:hehe:
:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: just check my previous posts when the IPL started .. I was supporting MI>DD>CSK and I was supporting KKR and BRC the least It is just that MI has been kicked out of my support rest all remains the same still :finger:

:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: just check my previous posts when the IPL started .. I was supporting MI>DD>CSK and I was supporting KKR and BRC the least It is just that MI has been kicked out of my support rest all remains the same still :finger:
So basically u support the winners, fickle

keep that finger with u mate u jinxed with :mi: and u took some other team...so u jinxed hey isnt it once or twice it doesnt matter unless u jinxed andu urself are saying u jinxed so :aetsch: a big jinxer is here virurulez.....:hehe:

So basically u support the winners' date=' fickle[/quote'] exactly shano he supports all those who wins........ who loses are all thrown away isnt it he may just turn the tables on when :mi: reach semis.....he will say i support :mi: as well :hysterical:

So basically u support the winners' date=' fickle[/quote'] Its not about winners.. I do not like KKR due to Dada being kicked out and BRC due to KP being made captain The rest I have been supporting DD and CSK even when they were losing

^^^ :csk: so down :omg: any ways its ur team why should i say something good choice though :winky:
Ya i know its hard choice.apart from top two n bottom too,rest could be changed around

Its not about winners.. I do not like KKR due to Dada being kicked out and BRC due to KP being made captain The rest I have been supporting DD and CSK even when they were losing
Its not about who you hate, its about standing for those you support, either you are faked the MI support or may be u can call yourself a pathetic supporter.

Its not about who you hate' date=' its about standing for those you support, either you are faked the MI support or may be u can call yourself a pathetic supporter.[/quote'] I did not think that they would be a habitual choker before the start of IPL but the MI team this year seems to be born chokers and so I withdrew support .. and DD is my local team and was my second most supported team .. so I shifted to DD and CSK thats it :hatsoff:

Its not about winners.. I do not like KKR due to Dada being kicked out and BRC due to KP being made captain The rest I have been supporting DD and CSK even when they were losing
they have read my posts on icf & made kumble captain. and due to that :brc: has jumped onto no.2 on the list of teams i support

I did not think that they would be a habitual choker before the start of IPL but the MI team this year seems to be born chokers and so I withdrew support .. and DD is my local team and was my second most supported team .. so I shifted to DD and CSK thats it :hatsoff:
Viru, dude you seriously need to revisit the definition of a supporter, newayz i have an exam in like 10 mins, so c ya after that.

Viru' date=' dude you seriously need to revisit the definition of a supporter, newayz i have an exam in like 10 mins, so c ya after that.[/quote'] best of luck:two_thumbs_up:, ab jaldi ja

obviously the franchise system has to go a long way in India-you cant support more than one team especially if there are only 8 team.THAT'S JUST CRAZY.
:hysterical: