Sreesanth

DomainK

First the 1 off 10 deliveries while batting. He was playing as if batting as a night watchman in a test match. Then while bowling he gave away 21 runs in one over when MI's RR was below 3.5. Thats the over that got them going. Then even though he has not got another over to bowl yet, he managed to misfield when the ball came his way. Thankfully he did not sledge anyone.

Guest Hiten.

I am starting to feel sad and sympathetic towards this kid now. No matter how big of an a-hole he is, his captain has no right to insult him in front of other team mates. This talks a lot about UV's character and his team management skills. If he finds Sree such a waste of a bowler why not drop him rather than selecting him in playing XI (which means he believes in his skills). so why not back him and not make fun of him ? UV forgot that Kings XI have domestic rookies and international stars.

I am starting to feel sad and sympathetic towards this kid now. No matter how big of an a-hole he is' date=' his captain has no right to insult him in front of other team mates. This talks a lot about UV's character and his team management skills. If he finds Sree such a waste of a bowler why not drop him rather than selecting him in playing XI (which means he believes in his skills). so why not back him and not make fun of him ? UV forgot that Kings XI have domestic rookies and international stars.[/quote'] i have noticed this quite a few times with UV-you cant do that if you are a captain.

:hysterical::hysterical: actually i was abt to start a thread on this appam.. thanks domain for doin the honors.. all i can do is only..:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: wat a clown.... he duly deserves wateevr sh!t hes getting now...... an arrogant sob...

I am starting to feel sad and sympathetic towards this kid now. No matter how big of an a-hole he is' date=' his captain has no right to insult him in front of other team mates. This talks a lot about UV's character and his team management skills. If he finds Sree such a waste of a bowler why not drop him rather than selecting him in playing XI (which means he believes in his skills). so why not back him and not make fun of him ? UV forgot that Kings XI have domestic rookies and international stars.[/quote'] Yuvraj is not a good captain at all. I still remember how Sachin had to talk to him after virtually every delivery to help him keep his cool and finish off the match. Such a player should never be made captain of any team.

I am starting to feel sad and sympathetic towards this kid now. No matter how big of an a-hole he is' date=' his captain has no right to insult him in front of other team mates. This talks a lot about UV's character and his team management skills. If he finds Sree such a waste of a bowler why not drop him rather than selecting him in playing XI (which means he believes in his skills). so why not back him and not make fun of him ? UV forgot that Kings XI have domestic rookies and international stars.[/quote'] when did Yuvi insult him on the field .. I missed that part :hmmm:

I really think that Appam spoiled whatever chances KXIP had. This was a turning track. MI were batting at less than 3.5 with one wicket down. One more over and the spinners would be on. That was a very important over and if they could keep the R down, the batsmen had no option but take chances against the spinners. That over was the turning point and MI never looked back.

Guest Hiten.

Can we change the thread title to Sreesanth...I don't like our Indian player being embarrassed by any gangu teli in our domestic league :((