After all that dissappointment......

Rajiv

Rajasthan - Mumbai, Delhi, KKR KXIP - Delhi, Deccans, Chennai Bangalore - Chennai, Delhi, Deccan Here you go with the rest, doesnt seem to be a cakewalk to me.
That certainly doesn't look for Bangalore or KXIP. Rajasthan haven't played KKR so thats a definite advantage. Mumbai and Delhi should be able to defeat RR though.

Rajasthan - Mumbai, Delhi, KKR KXIP - Delhi, Deccans, Chennai Bangalore - Chennai, Delhi, Deccan Here you go with the rest, doesnt seem to be a cakewalk to me.
Rajasthan still has the best chances.. their match against KKR should be cakewalk even without Warne's captaincy .. Smith will not be a bad captain too as he already captains SA

Rajasthan still has the best chances.. their match against KKR should be cakewalk even without Warne's captaincy .. Smith will not be a bad captain too as he already captains SA
I think the Last Spot may have been decided even before that match might have been played. :winky:

Guest Hiten.

I have a gut feeling that anyone who wins (MI vs RR) will be grab the #4 spot and sail to the semi-finals. I don't see DC coming out of the top 4 spots. And not to disrespect BRC but for them to come to semi's they have to beat 2 of any three (Chennai, DC, DD), which I don't see happening given their inconsistency.

That certainly doesn't look for Bangalore or KXIP. Rajasthan haven't played KKR so thats a definite advantage. Mumbai and Delhi should be able to defeat RR though.
Graph, we have seen it so many times in the past, when it comes down to these cruch games, the form book gets thrown out of the window, i guess we can expect some upsets even with the Big Boys like CSK and DD playing.

I think the Last Spot may have been decided even before that match might have been played. :winky:
I dont think the last spot will be a cakewalk .. DD, CSK and DC are almost 90% sure of the semis as they have the highest points and most matches to play MI, RR have more points than the others and has got an advantage .. I dont think RR wont be able to give a tough fight minus Warne .. Graeme Smith has been skipper of the successful SA team for so long and I am sure he will as good as the other three captains in the league - Yuvi, Sachin and Kumble.. he might be better than a few might is not worse captain than them for sure

Graph, we have seen it so many times in the past, when it comes down to these cruch games, the form book gets thrown out of the window, i guess we can expect some upsets even with the Big Boys like CSK and DD playing.

I have a gut feeling that anyone who wins (MI vs RR) will be grab the #4 spot and sail to the semi-finals. I don't see DC coming out of the top 4 spots. And not to disrespect BRC but for them to come to semi's they have to beat 2 of any three (Chennai' date= DC, DD), which I don't see happening given their inconsistency.
I agree completely with this .. the crunch game for the fourth spot will be MI vs RR according to me too :agree:

I dont think the last spot will be a cakewalk .. DD, CSK and DC are almost 90% sure of the semis as they have the highest points and most matches to play MI, RR have more points than the others and has got an advantage .. I dont think RR wont be able to give a tough fight minus Warne .. Graeme Smith has been skipper of the successful SA team for so long and I am sure he will as good as the other three captains in the league - Yuvi, Sachin and Kumble.. he might be better than a few might is not worse captain than them for sure
Viru, he might not be the worst but he would defn not be as influential as Warne.

I have a gut feeling that anyone who wins (MI vs RR) will be grab the #4 spot and sail to the semi-finals. I don't see DC coming out of the top 4 spots. And not to disrespect BRC but for them to come to semi's they have to beat 2 of any three (Chennai' date=' DC, DD), which I don't see happening given their inconsistency.[/quote'] MI vs RR is defn the one to watch out for.

Viru' date=' he might not be the worst but he would defn not be as influential as Warne.[/quote'] I agree he will not be that influential .. lets see how it turns .. the advantage for RR is that they have got KKR as one of the opponents .. that should be easy .. and the main game IMO will still be the RR vs MI match .. whoever wins that match will more likely take the 4th spot

Guest Hiten.

I also have a feeling that KKR will play spoilsport in the upcoming games. Luck has to favor them at some point, who knows it might be just about now ? :winky:. Remember, KKR are playing for pride and not points which might be influential in the coming games :haha:. Thank god MI is done and dusted with KKR threat :rofl:

I also have a feeling that KKR will play spoilsport in the upcoming games. Luck has to favor them at some point' date=' who knows it might be just about now ? :winky:. Remember, KKR are playing for pride and not points which might be influential in the coming games :haha:. Thank god MI is done and dusted with KKR threat :rofl:[/quote'] Lolz, yaa exactly, what about the law of averages? I guess they dont turn up when KKR is playing.

I also have a feeling that KKR will play spoilsport in the upcoming games. Luck has to favor them at some point' date=' who knows it might be just about now ? :winky:. Remember, KKR are playing for pride and not points which might be influential in the coming games :haha:. Thank god MI is done and dusted with KKR threat :rofl:[/quote'] I want KKR to win the rest of the matches. The less the other teams score, the better it is for MI. So I will actually support KKR from now on.