After all that dissappointment......

Rajiv

Finally a Crushing job by MI. Really Really enjoyed this game, not sure for how long this will last as choke job can start again but wat a marvellous game SREESANTH - what a joker, I hope this guy is not a WC Squad

Temdulkar did well to come down to no4. That makes the middle order much stronger. Earlier Sana and Sachin used to go out and hit....if they got out, all was over. Now Sachin is staying behind pushing youngsters to hit. It seems to be working.

Temdulkar did well to come down to no4. That makes the middle order much stronger. Earlier Sana and Sachin used to go out and hit....if they got out' date=' all was over. Now Sachin is staying behind pushing youngsters to hit. It seems to be working.[/quote'] I agree. They were too top heavy. This gives MI a nice middle order cushion.

Guest Hiten.

Sanath HAS to fire at the top when SRT comes down at 4. Bravo has finally proven his worth and Duminy is a effing million dollar man. Malinga looks out of sorts and Bhajji looks like he is finally have a proper grip on the ball now. Not everything is perfect for MI atm, but things are looking to improve :pray: It is an herculean task for us to make it in last 4

Guest Hiten.

If Deccan lose tomorrow, race for #3 might also just open up as DC will be ahead of MI, RR by 1 point. Then the game between MI and RR will heat up because whichever team wins will grab the #3 spot and push DC down to #4. Like flamy would say I excite :woot:

If Deccan lose tomorrow, race for #3 might also just open up as DC will be ahead of MI, RR by 1 point. Then the game between MI and RR will heat up because whichever team wins will grab the #3 spot and push DC down to #4. Like flamy would say I excite :woot:
:nono: DC are awesome.

dude-these are your final 3 opponents Rajasthan' date=' Chennai, Delhi.enjoy with some sambar.[/quote'] Rajasthan - Mumbai, Delhi, KKR KXIP - Delhi, Deccans, Chennai Bangalore - Chennai, Delhi, Deccan Here you go with the rest, doesnt seem to be a cakewalk to me.

DD and CSK are still at the top in terms of performance with DC closely behind them .. MI might make it to the semis if Zak comes back again .. Malinga has not been looking good for the last few games .. he has been bowling more wides and no balls in his spells instead of yorkers .. RR will lose he services and captaincy of Warne for the next 10 games .. I think Smith will lead in his absence .. Smith is also a national captain .. lets see how his captaincy goes