UEFA Champions League 2008-09 -- Barcelona crowned Campeones

Shane

:(( Alrite alrite...Barca were too pacy for us. There is no shame in losing to a team like Barca. I wud have been gutted if we had lost to second grade teams like Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal:P, losing to Barca is no shame. Messi deserves the world player of the year award, he was terrific yesterday. His dribbling skills are unmatched. Less said about Man United's midfield the better, they were horrible especially Carrick.He was too slow to set up the play and Barca were closing in on him pretty fast. SAF should not have started Park instead he should have gone with Berba/Tevez. Also he missed the clue in playing CR7 as center forward, I thot he wud attack the old war horse Sylvinho on the right flank with Ronnie's pace. Finally, just imagine what Spain has got at disposal in the midfield Iniesta, Xavi, Alonso, Fabregas, Senna, David Silva, Albert Riera:omg:.Good luck to rest of the teams in 2010 WC.

:(( Alrite alrite...Barca were too pacy for us. There is no shame in losing to a team like Barca. I wud have been gutted if we had lost to second grade teams like Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal:P, losing to Barca is no shame.
:cantstop::cantstop:

Guest Hiten.
:hmmmm::hmmmm:
Gambo thinks, Indians shouldn't have any allegiance towards an English club :haha: He seems to be following amits theory :cantstop: