Shane Warne spotted getting cosy with Shamita Shetty!

Guest gaurav_indian

where are the pictures
^ Someone pm me the links then :dontknow:
why so intent? :dontknow:
:dontknow: I wanna know what the fuss is about :orderorder:
Did someone PM you' date=' if so forward me:woot:[/quote']
me2222 :orderorder:
:aetsch: tum sab log tharki ho
aur aap?
im just keen to assess the picture :orderorder:
:haha:

You need to learn googling. :whack: Will help you when I get home. Wait.
abey tujhe aata hai na... so why cant search and post it here for desi's assesment of assets...:winky:

With regards to Shamita Shetty, you guys are f*ing lame asking for pictures to be posted. Do a google image search. I've never heard of Shamita Shetty and I did a google image search just to see what the kurfuffle was about. Lo and behold, I did an image search and it was there

Guest gaurav_indian
Whats left with these actresses, once they pass the big 30 with "I am not so sexy" type, look for a rich NRI or Indian..finito Vadi common cheez haigi
Aapka number bhi aayega uncle aap bhi NRI ho.:two_thumbs_up:Aapko toh Rakhi Sawant hi milegi aur phir ICL ki ek cheap team buy kar lena uske liye.:((

:dontknow: I wanna know what the fuss is about :orderorder:
Did someone PM you' date=' if so forward me:woot:[/quote']
me2222 :orderorder:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: It is wrong to discuss such things in a public forum :nono: Just to inform you there were videos of Warne in action with two girls on the internet ... at that time he was almost banned from the Australian team for the scandal .. does anybody remember that .. it has been a long time ago and I only have bleak memories of that video

Just to inform you there were videos of Warne in action with two girls on the internet ... at that time he was almost banned from the Australian team for the scandal .. does anybody remember that .. it has been a long time ago and I only have bleak memories of that video
It is wrong to discuss such things in a public forum :nono:
:hysterical: