Shane Warne spotted getting cosy with Shamita Shetty!

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian

Shane Warne spotted getting cosy with Shamita Shetty!

Cape Town, May 15: B-town starlet Shamita Shetty seems to be getting very friendly with cricketer Shane Warne. Shane, who is the captain and coach of Shilpa Shetty’s IPL team, Rajasthan Royals, was recently seen sharing an interesting chemistry with Shamita. Grapevine has it that Shane and Shamita got really close and intimate at a South African nightclub recently. But when the paparazzi landed up there, Shamita reportedly took the back exit and left the place. Reacting to the buzz about her camaraderie with Shane, Shamita said, "I`ve interacted with him only three times. It was a match-win party where all my friends and family were present and so were the RR players, Warne included. I wasn`t there with him all alone." According to our source, Warne, who is known to be a ladies` man, met the younger Shetty just once before the IPL. But the actress is familiar with Shane`s controversial past and is, therefore, keeping her distance.
http://spicezee.zeenews.com/articles/story30333.htm But warne is still a legend.:two_thumbs_up:

Warney gets cosy with everyone not just Shamita shetty. Married' date=' unmarried, widower, bargirls, actresses. That is his way of life. A warne is in everyone of us :winky:[/quote'] he might be inside you mate...

Warney gets cosy with everyone not just Shamita shetty. Married' date=' unmarried, widower, bargirls, actresses. That is his way of life. A warne is in everyone of us :winky:[/quote'] And from what I have heard, Shamita also gets cozy with just about anyone. Thats why I said Rab Ne Banadi Jodi.