Best thriller novels of all time - recommend new novels to read

DomainK

currently reading 'False Impression' by Jeffrey Archer.Sachin=God recommended it.You guys must have read it.Its bit long but interesting so far.
Try "A Matter of Honor" by the same author once you are done. It's one of the best thrillers I've read - will make my top 3. Once you get past page 50 or so' date=' there is no chance you will put it down even while taking a p!ss.[/quote'] WHAT? A Matter of Honor is a thriller novel? I never knew. I thought it was a indian-masala movie type novel. And False Impression? seriously? It's like watching some Micheal Bay movie :headshake:

WHAT? A Matter of Honor is a thriller novel? I never knew. I thought it was a indian-masala movie type novel. And False Impression? seriously? It's like watching some Micheal Bay movie :headshake:
What do you mean by that?I don't watch Hollywood movies :embarassed:

WHAT? A Matter of Honor is a thriller novel? I never knew. I thought it was a indian-masala movie type novel. And False Impression? seriously? It's like watching some Micheal Bay movie :headshake:
I personally don't like A Matter of Honor that much. For me As The Crow Flies remains Archer's best novel. Fale Impression is a good book to start if you haven't read anything by Archer yet.

I personally don't like A Matter of Honor that much. For me As The Crow Flies remains Archer's best novel. Fale Impression is a good book to start if you haven't read anything by Archer yet.
Excellent novel , but for me it's Kane & Abel.:hatsoff:

Why would I need to start again with Archer's novels? :wall: Jeffery Archer's works are the first novels I have read, but after reading some better works, I realized that archer's works are highly overrated.

how Kane's character was treated in the end - losing his bank and then dying before meeting his daughter and grandson....its like Archer was trying too hard to write an unpredictable ending.
But thats what is adding to drama , if everything is end in happy note it won't be a complete novel. It covered their entire life cycle.

Why would I need to start again with Archer's novels? :wall: Jeffery Archer's works are the first novels I have read, but after reading some better works, I realized that archer's works are highly overrated.
I'm talking in general. Well, Archer is an Airport Author (though better than many others in this regard). Try Tom Clancy, David Baldacci, Sam Bourne, Frederick Forsyth, Alistair MacLean, Jack Higgins etc.

array a lot of authors' books are sold primarily at places like airports/stations etc where people want to read a quick thriller - one that wouldn't make much time and which won't make them think to much either.
False Impression is 1450 pages in pdf,Kane and Abel 2250 pages,more like passenger train author:giggle:

False Impression is 1450 pages in pdf' date=Kane and Abel 2250 pages,more like passenger train author:giggle:
Can't be. I'm sure its less than 350 pages. There must be some issue with the formatting because 1450 pages is a LOT - you'd get 4 or 5 Archer books in that :giggle: