T20 WC Spreadbet League - Shane Wins !

dilsan hit 2 sixes, sanath and sanga - none.. does it mean i win the big shots bet? btw.. i sold sl big shots at 50 at 100k.. so will i get 1000k?
You sold at 50, market settles at 50, You make - 0 I dont think the bet would stand anywayz as it was made 20 mins after the market was suspeneded, you can confirm that from Goosey.
You sold at 50, market settles at 50, You make - 0 I dont think the bet would stand anywayz as it was made 20 mins after the market was suspeneded, you can confirm that from Goosey.
Bets not accepted since placed after toss. As it happens you would have lost 8pts on your West Indies BigShots bet.

Sri Lanka breeze past Gayle and his men ! It's going to be the battle of the spinners on Sunday. Tune in on Saturday for The Final Bet Extravaganza Sri Lanka v. Pakistan, as well as all the usual Win Index and Tournament Bets markets. I'll be offering dozens of new bets markets never seen before! Want to bet on something and can't see a market in it - just drop me a line here and I'll make you a market right away ! Until then this is Goose saying good night.

I want to buy back everything i sold at the current price. Hopefully the losses will be neutralized after the exit of windies now .
As far as I can see, the only unsettled bet you have outstanding is a sell of Pakistan Win Index at 29 ? You want to buy that back at 48?
Is it pakistan. I thought it was west indies. So i am royally done for this tourney :(( :P
Well hang on let's make sure we've got this right. Check your Player Bet History which I last updated two days ago. All bets there, including the West Indies bet, have automatically settled. I have not fully updated the site yet but the West Indies bet will settle at 20. In addition, you placed a bet yesterday, selling Pakistan at 29. Do you want to buy that back at 48 or just let it run? You could even double up and sell them again at 46.5.

The Final Sri Lanka v. Pakistan Bet Extravaganza is now open for betting which includes all the usual bet markets plus a few more. Check out the new Zero-Tolerance, BigWickets, and Player Performance markets ! I'm still working on getting the Player Bet History and latest League Standings up to date and will have those for you later today. Meanwhile ALL markets are OPEN ! And in case you've been hibernating for the last few weeks, remember, the winner will receive Steve Waugh's West Indies '95 Tour Diary. Get betting !