T20 WC Spreadbet League - Shane Wins !

Lord - as soon Gaurav92 confirms his bet and acknowledges your assistance' date=' you can place 1 FREE 25K BET. Private message him if you like but i need to see proof here in the main thread.[/quote'] Rubyduck had already taken my name in post#79.do u want him to confirm it?
Rubyduck had already taken my name in post#79.do u want him to confirm it?
No - too late. I needed a QUICK, FULL, and CORRECT explanation on the main thread BEFORE the match started. Don't worry you'll have many chances to demonstrate your spread betting knowledge to other newcomers.
Thanks for adding' date='Still trying to understand this :icflove:[/quote'] just see the market price for the bet u wanna make.suppose it is 8-18,it means u can sell 8 n buy at 18.like in Eng over WI the market is 8-18 which means that u can sell at 8 if u think eng will win by less than 8 pts or if u think WI will win.or u can buy at 18 if u think Eng will win by more than 18 pts(18 runs or 1.8 wickets).here points mean 1 point for every run n 10 pts for every wicket
Thanks Lord. :thumbs_up: Still can't understand the bets. :hmmmm: My bad. :stupido2: Pls make both @8
Done. RubyDuck - read through the settled bets in the Player Bet History in red and blue - that should tell you how it all works. Any questions ask away.