Pakistan World Cup row with ICC

"..there was no guarantee it would not deteriorate in coming months while the situation in Bangladesh also remained uncertain," the source said.
With his near-relatives and close friends he is in a position to make this happen. He is a one phone call away from taking a supari on Tendulkar, Dravid or some top cricketer. Bloody thuggery..all in the family..

I'm surprised that Miandad had the balls to tell this. He should hide his tail between his legs and say 'Yes sir' to what BCCI officials tell him.Nothing more nothing less Looks like the forgot the boss is.If he doesn't know what he is speaking he better not, otherwise BCCI will make sure he is out of his post!

I'm surprised that Miandad had the balls to tell this. He should hide his tail between his legs and say 'Yes sir' to what BCCI officials tell him.Nothing more nothing less Looks like the forgot the boss is.If he doesn't know what he is speaking he better not, otherwise BCCI will make sure he is out of his post!
:rofl: same paki line .. again its BCCI faults ... what next , pakistani taliban is a group of domestic players sent to pakistan by BCCI as for losing his post .. yes I think he may still lose it for the 11th time then ***** like a paki and come back again in 3 months .. paki management style