Pakistan World Cup row with ICC

wasim called himself an indian so i don't expect him to say anything in favor of pakistan.....his heart is where the money comes from. this dude fixed matches back then.....
LOL so you call a legend a traitor just because hes talking sense which is 'not a norm' in your society, this is exactly why Talibanesque forces are occupying vast swathes of that country. Akram who won so many matches singlehandedly for Pakistan is now a pariah because his views differ, and you call yourself a democracy. Vaa shabaash.
wasim called himself an indian so i don't expect him to say anything in favor of pakistan.....his heart is where the money comes from. this dude fixed matches back then.....
Let me ask you this Pathan -- what did you say when actually the allegations were flying back then (in 1998? ) about Wasim being a match fixer? Mind you I am one of the guys who strongly believed -- that Wasim should have been thrown out back then -- I am saying back then in 1998/99 -- along with Waugh, Warne, Gibbs and that other South AFrican -- along with the 5 Indians who were banned. I am pretty sure -- you were one of those guys -- swearing by Allah -- that Wasim could have never done that -- isnt it? -- now that Wasim speaks a couple of Pro Indian words -- you guys are all over him?
India has no role in shifting pak WC India had no role in shifting Pak WC matches The International Cricket Council [ Images ] on Thursday dismissed Pakistan's claim that India was behind the shifting of their 2011 World Cup matches and said the decision could have been avoided if the security apprehensions in the strife-torn country were responsibly addressed during the ICC [ Images ] Executive Board meeting. "India had nothing to do with the decision. The decision was taken after consulting all the member nations. There are altogether 16 member nation's in ICC and India is just one of them," ICC Chief Executive Officer Haroon Lorgat said. "Had Pakistan done half as they are doing right now before the ICC meeting, the decision could have been avoided. We know many countries won't tour Pakistan. Pakistan is now trying to defend their own position," he told reporters on the sidelines of a function in Delhi [ Images ]. On the possibility of shifting Pakistan's share of World Cup matches to neutral venues like Abu Dhabi and Dubai [ Images ], Lorgat said the ICC hasn't received any such proposal from the PCB. "We have received no such proposal on neutral venue," he said. The ICC CEO, who was in Delhi to unveil 'LG Lead XI campaign' which will witness 15 children leading the Indian team on to the ground to participate in the national anthem ceremony, also expressed confidence of hosting a peaceful and successful 2011 cricketing extravaganza. But Lorgat said in the coming days more security checks would be carried out in the venues of India, Sri Lanka [ Images ] and Bangladesh. "It's a normal part of our process. We will still review the security in the other three host countries," he said. Lorgat also denied Indian Premier League [ Images ] Commissioner Lalit Modi's [ Images ] claim that Champions League [ Images ] Twenty20 [ Images ] and other domestic tournaments would be a part of ICC's Future Tour Programmes. Modi had said on the IPL's official website that an annual window for the Twenty20 event, which will be held later this year in India between champion teams of seven countries, will be created in the FTP. But Lorgat said Modi was misinterpreted by the media and the IPL Commissioner was in full agreement with the ICC on the matter. "I have a very good relationship with Lalit Modi. I had a chat with him during the Indian Premier League in South Africa [ Images ] recently and found that the comments attributed to him on the FTP are misreported. "We have no plan to include Champions Twenty20 League in the FTP. As because last year the inaugural Champions Twenty20 could not be held due to the terror attacks in Mumbai [ Images ], the ICC member nations worked together and found out a window for the tournament this year," he said. "As far as ICC is concerned, there is no place for domestic events in FTP. The FTP does not include any fixtures between domestic teams, even those from more than one country, and only features ICC events, such as the ICC Cricket World Cup, the ICC Champions Trophy [ Images ] and the ICC World Twenty20, and bilateral fixtures between Full Member international teams," Lorgat added. Asked about the ICC's plans on organising the much-talked about Day-and-Night Tests, Lorgat said, "It's still early dates for Day and Night Tests, but we encourage the concept. We are conducting thorough research on the concept at the moment." He announced that as per the new contract signed between the two parties, LG would remain ICC Global Partner for all ICC events till 2015.

how long will it take for u guyz to realize that he is only being nice because u guyz pay him to say that....he is a kiss ****. that was something i didnt know when he was bowling for pakistan. i don't question his tallent and his ability to teach youngster (though i have to admit he has helped indian crickerters more than pakistani). this is just another case of Adnan Sami who is in india because that is where the big money is. entertainment and cricket. they are both entertaining u guys well in their respective field. stop the cash flow and see how long they stay there and how sentimental they are about the country. i am not trying to hate....i am being straight forward. i don't like india but that doesn't mean i hate every indian. i cant hate humans, i just hate retards and they are on both side of the border. just like the guys here who jump to thaliban talk for no useful purpose

Even if India is sidelining Pakistan it is good for India rather than align with a board like Pakistan that keeps on complaining against India and it's set up. If not for being political correct it is a pretty straight forward message by BCCI they don't want to be aligned with Pakistan and that is definitely a right move.

Guest gaurav_indian
I dont want to generalize but you guys hardly take seconds to call anyone traitor.You know why wasim is practically living in india?Its becoz of guys like you who forget what he has done for your country.He was an outstanding bowler.A great player.And look how do you guys treat him and Waqar. Oh now dont think wasim payed me money for saying this.I know its hard for you guys to understand these things.For you its always money behind everything.If someone says anything good about india all we hear is "BCCI bought him/her".If south african fans watch IPL in south africa "BCCI bought them".If terrorists attacks Sri Lankan team "Lahore attack was planned by BCCI to snatch away the WC matches from Pakistan" :omg: Yaar kuch toh level rakho bewakoofi ka.Kal ko Gaddaffi stadium ke bahar Izaz Butt ke scooter ka tyre punctur ho gaya tab bhi yehi bologey ke BCCI ki conspiracy hai Izaz Butt ke scooter ke against.
Guest gaurav_indian
how long will it take for u guyz to realize that he is only being nice because u guyz pay him to say that....he is a kiss ****. that was something i didnt know when he was bowling for pakistan. i don't question his tallent and his ability to teach youngster (though i have to admit he has helped indian crickerters more than pakistani). this is just another case of Adnan Sami who is in india because that is where the big money is. entertainment and cricket. they are both entertaining u guys well in their respective field. stop the cash flow and see how long they stay there and how sentimental they are about the country. i am not trying to hate....i am being straight forward. i don't like india but that doesn't mean i hate every indian. i cant hate humans, i just hate retards and they are on both side of the border. just like the guys here who jump to thaliban talk for no useful purpose
Thats your problem.You hardly know him then.Who is your current hero?"Baal ki dukaan" Sohail Khan or that "chaar-e-minaar" Mohammed Irfan?

Pakistan World Cup row with ICC @ DRP ICC is being nice to India because of the BCCI' power, influence and money Better than selling your country and licking the boots of your enemies, no ? The last time I checked, your government is still begging the White house for another $10 Billion bribe, whose foreign policy is dictated solely by the Jewish Lobby and the Zionists Cricket wise, your begging India. Country wise, your begging America. Don't you get tired of begging ? Almost every other cricket board, than the Taliban baord, makes revenuethrough honest, hard work. More respectable than begging, no ?

India had no role in shifting 2011 WC matches from Pak: ICC NEW DELHI: The International Cricket Council (ICC) has reacted sharply to Pakistan?s allegation that the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) influenced the parent body of the game to shift 2011 World Cup matches from the ... More...