Bangles

OK, i'm going to have stop posting here, and its not due to Team Bangladesh's crappiness. I just never thought I'd get english lessons from a FOB uncle.
Great job judging my age.
btw, my post, as understood in standard American English (the real version of the language) mentioned Shoaib akhtar's character, not yours. i don't know you personally beyond this forum, and i'm sure in real life you're an unassuming guy, who's never talked smack to anyone, who loves his job sitting behind a computer programming away or answering calls from some chick in Los Angeles who's vibrator isn't working properly, with a cricinfo window open following the scores.
No idiot would call American English the real one but great job doing that. Thank you for telling me about what you do and did you also by any chance have a role in giving Shoaib Akhtar those warts?
you would be wise to not argue with me, since i never use facts, and only spit out eccentric opinions which are usually only held by myself, while i'm delusional cuz of the mushrooms i've ingested a few minutes before i make my hourly trek onto the world wide web. see you tomorrow, boss!
Great. Thanks. I hope I don't see you tomorrow, lest I get an urge to go and hang myself for sharing a border with a country that has citizens like you.
Guest gaurav_indian
who cares about class? i'd rather have a bowler with a 100 average who can hit 90 miles per hour than glenn "pigeon" mcgrath and his 21 test bowling average.
You guys dont care about class?I guess ICC also thinks the same.Thats why Bangladesh still holds the test status. And stop insulting Glenn Mcgrath.You can produce hundreds of those 140+ bowlers but you will never have bowler like Mcgrath.Forget Mcgrath just produce even 1 Munaf Patel.:cantstop:
OK, i'm going to have stop posting here, and its not due to Team Bangladesh's crappiness. I just never thought I'd get english lessons from a FOB uncle. btw, my post, as understood in standard American English (the real version of the language) mentioned Shoaib akhtar's character, not yours. i don't know you personally beyond this forum, and i'm sure in real life you're an unassuming guy, who's never talked smack to anyone, who loves his job sitting behind a computer programming away or answering calls from some chick in Los Angeles who's vibrator isn't working properly, with a cricinfo window open following the scores. you would be wise to not argue with me, since i never use facts, and only spit out eccentric opinions which are usually only held by myself, while i'm delusional cuz of the mushrooms i've ingested a few minutes before i make my hourly trek onto the world wide web. see you tomorrow, boss!
Ok, now I know how BD fans can survive even after having the *****iest most crappy team ever. They just use their wild imagination, where Ashraful (averaging 23) is belting Mitch Johnson on his way to a ubeaten triple century, and then Mortaza has Aussie reeling at 100/7 at lunch in the boxing day test. This elaborate dream ends up in nationwide orgasm, and when they finally wake up and fire up cricinfo to see the scores, it is business as usual. BD 120 all out , following on in reply of 650/7 dec.
Guest gaurav_indian
Ok, now I know how BD fans can survive even after having the *****iest most crappy team ever. They just use their wild imagination, where Ashraful (averaging 23) is belting Mitch Johnson on his way to a ubeaten triple century and then Mortaza has Aussie reeling at 100/7 at lunch in the boxing day test. This elaborate dream ends up in nationwide orgasm, and when they finally wake up and fire up cricinfo to see the scores, it is business as usual. BD 120 all out , following on in reply of 650/7 dec.
No need to taunt someone with their religion.Dont forget that people from same religion also live and part of our country.Time to grow up.
Ok, now I know how BD fans can survive even after having the *****iest most crappy team ever. They just use their wild imagination, where Ashraful (averaging 23) is belting Mitch Johnson on his way to a ubeaten triple century(inshallah), and then Mortaza has Aussie reeling at 100/7 at lunch in the boxing day test(alhamdilluah). This elaborate dream ends up in nationwide orgasm, and when they finally wake up and fire up cricinfo to see the scores, it is business as usual. BD 120 all out , following on in reply of 650/7 dec.
I am from Bangladesh, and I know our team is crappy, but we do have some good players. I would say give us another year and we can beat most teams consistently. ICL really screwd us big time but in 6 months time some of those players will be back and we will have a good batting side. Finally taunting is ok but bringing religion in here puts you and your country in low light. Some of you are shouting about 1 win in 50 test and what not...I guess it took india 20 years to win first test match. I am not trying to taunt here. My point is simple, it takes time to adapt to something. One cant give us the test status and expect an improvement right away. The test status meant that now the players in the team are all professionals. New young players are coming up every year. The average age for this team is less than 23 years. Razzaq at 25-26 is the oldest. I thought we inspired india to go for more new guns for their odi side after 2007 WC. Anyways bottom line, give us another year. We will see...
I am from Bangladesh, and I know our team is crappy, but we do have some good players. I would say give us another year and we can beat most teams consistently. ICL really screwd us big time but in 6 months time some of those players will be back and we will have a good batting side. Finally taunting is ok but bringing religion in here puts you and your country in low light.
That post you are referring to has been fixed.
Some of you are shouting about 1 win in 50 test and what not...I guess it took india 20 years to win first test match. I am not trying to taunt here. My point is simple, it takes time to adapt to something. One cant give us the test status and expect an improvement right away. The test status meant that now the players in the team are all professionals. New young players are coming up every year. The average age for this team is less than 23 years. Razzaq at 25-26 is the oldest. I thought we inspired india to go for more new guns for their odi side after 2007 WC. Anyways bottom line, give us another year. We will see...
Look, it doesn't really matter whether you take 10 years or 20 years. The point is that your team is unable to compete with top teams like Australia, India, South Africa (although I must say Shakib was brilliant in the recent test series vs. SA), and they did well against SL recently. New Zealand are far better. Almost every team has been far better in terms of playing competitive, committed cricket - something Bangladesh has lacked, IMO. I hope your team lives upto your expectations, which is what I was telling the other guy above, and he was too obsessed with Akhtar's genital warts to see what I was saying.
I am from Bangladesh' date=' and I know our team is crappy, but we do have some good players.[b'] I would say give us another year and we can beat most teams consistently. ICL really screwd us big time but in 6 months time some of those players will be back and we will have a good batting side. Finally taunting is ok but bringing religion in here puts you and your country in low light. Some of you are shouting about 1 win in 50 test and what not...I guess it took india 20 years to win first test match. I am not trying to taunt here. My point is simple, it takes time to adapt to something. One cant give us the test status and expect an improvement right away. The test status meant that now the players in the team are all professionals. New young players are coming up every year. The average age for this team is less than 23 years. Razzaq at 25-26 is the oldest. I thought we inspired india to go for more new guns for their odi side after 2007 WC. Anyways bottom line, give us another year. We will see...
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ...people said exactly the same thing after WC 07. It took them more than ONE year after the world cup to win any ODI against a test playing nation. That was before ICL came.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ...people said exactly the same thing after WC 07. It took them more than ONE year after the world cup to win any ODI against a test playing nation. That was before ICL came.
I dont know abt people, this is what I am saying now....anyways u like laughing hysterically at people...fine..not that it matters. Anyways my reason for the 1 year is not a guess.... We will have Aftab and Alok back most likely. And Aftab Ashraful Alok and Shakib would make a decent middle order( We never had the chance to play them together). Tamim is already doing ok as an opener. Now I cannot see future, but i know what these players are capable and if they can play to their ability than we will be a good team. In bowling hopefully Mashrafee will get back his form, Rubel is new and looks promising. razzak will have enough time to sort out his new action + we have coupe more left armers on the pipe line. Again I may be wrong...but I am optimistic...
I dont know abt people, this is what I am saying now....anyways u like laughing hysterically at people...fine..not that it matters. Anyways my reason for the 1 year is not a guess.... We will have Aftab and Alok back most likely. And Aftab Ashraful Alok and Shakib would make a decent middle order( We never had the chance to play them together). Tamim is already doing ok as an opener. Now I cannot see future, but i know what these players are capable and if they can play to their ability than we will be a good team. In bowling hopefully Mashrafee will get back his form, Rubel is new and looks promising. razzak will have enough time to sort out his new action + we have coupe more left armers on the pipe line. Again I may be wrong...but I am optimistic...
ok.
The taunt is not on the religion' date=' it is the amount of emphasis they put on it. It is ridiculous and you know it. There is a difference.[/quote'] I do not see too much of religious emphasis on any of the post made by bangladeshis. Anyways "inshallah" is a term muslims normally like to use to show that they always fear their creator. It means "if God willing"... Those words are used by Muslims everywhere (including India) and they are not used to disrespect anyone or any other religion. I mean if you continually say "Crappiest team" "*****iest team" and then you get offended if someone mentions "inshallah"? Wow dude...Grow up...show a little tolerance...
I do not see too much of religious emphasis on any of the post made by bangladeshis. Anyways "inshallah" is a term muslims normally like to use to show that they always fear their creator. It means "if God willing"... Those words are used by Muslims everywhere (including India) and they are not used to disrespect anyone or any other religion. I mean if you continually say "Crappiest team" "*****iest team" and then you get offended if someone mentions "inshallah"? Wow dude...Grow up...show a little tolerance...
hahaha..who got offended ? not me :nono::nono:...I just find it ****ing hilarious the amount of dua that gets into before each beating. that all.
Guest gaurav_indian
hahaha..who got offended ? not me :nono::nono:...I just find it ****ing hilarious the amount of dua that gets into before each beating. that all.
Will you stop acting like a kid? What has riasat done to you?He has just come here.Or are you just like to insult people becoz they are from neighbour countries?Seriously people should first grow up and then register at boards.
so wat they have done b4 ICL??? did they set the world on fire??? were they wiinning matches and matches??
Guest gaurav_indian
so wat they have done b4 ICL??? did they set the world on fire??? were they wiinning matches and matches??
The only teams that were affected badly by ICL were Pakistan and New Zealand.And Bangladesh just lost 2 players to ICL Shariar Nafees and Alok Kapali rest of them werent good anyways.
The only teams that were affected badly by ICL were Pakistan and New Zealand.And Bangladesh just lost 2 players to ICL Shariar Nafees and Alok Kapali rest of them werent good anyways.
you can add Aftab to that list.... + Nazim was coming good when the exodus happened...

I really do hope bangladesh and all the associates improve at cricket and begin competing with top teams more consistently (atleast in T20s). It can only be good for the game. Also its good to be excited about young prospects and 140k fast bowlers, but honestly speaking, people will only laugh if bangladesh fans get cocky and arrogant about their cricket team.

actually mashallah it was right AFTER the ICL saga alhumdulillah. and if memory serves correctly beiznallah, 5 matches passed between that win allahu akbar and the next one jazakallah. baby steps bro wallahu alim. subhanallah.
actually mashallah it was right AFTER the ICL saga alhumdulillah. and if memory serves correctly beiznallah, 5 matches passed between that win allahu akbar and the next one jazakallah. baby steps bro wallahu alim. subhanallah.
The win came after ICl but the super losing streak was ON well before ICL came into being. BD lost 27 ODI matches on the trot against test playing countries after WC07 before winning 1 against NZ, and have since then won 1 against SL. 2 meaningful victories in more than 2 years since WC 07. Looks like you will be taking the world by storm next year. Baby steps sure, but the baby is special. Special as in retarded.