So much for crticizing West Indies

King

See where England are now... :hysterical: Some of the quotes that came out after WI lost to England :

Perhaps they have become immune to failure or maybe they have just taken their cue from the players, whose indifference from the start to the finish of this tour was palpable Michael Atherton reflects on the supporters' meek acceptance of the dismal performances by West Indies in England
Andrew McDonald is more like Ronald McDonald as far as I'm concerned. Bob Willis thinks that Australia's new allrounder will be serving up more than just pies come this summer's Ashes
I also notice Nathan Hauritz is included, so there's no spinners. David Lloyd doesn't think Australia's slow bowlers will be helping them retain the Ashes
The Australians might start banging the drum saying they're going to win next summer, but I don't think so for one moment. With more than eight months to go, Ian Botham begins the traditional pre-Ashes posturing
I understand you win some and lose some particularly in Twenty20 where every dog can have it's day but the way the poms gloat after winning couple of game at home they fully deserve this. You know what their problem is? It's the Ashes. They set their eyes on the "Ashes" and every game they play till "Ashes" is a build up game for "Ashes". When the "Ashes" comes around they get wiped off the floor by the Aussies. The English cricket set up is f'ed up.

Top 5 reasons English media and past players are going to come up for the defeat in this order : 1. IPL - How? Doesn't matter. It's the IPL. 2. West Indies - How? They played bad cricket before the tourney and made England complacent. 3. KP didn't play today 4. Freddi is injured 5. Weather conditions and England had to bowl with the wet ball.

Top 5 reasons English media and past players are going to come up for the defeat in this order : 1. IPL - How? Doesn't matter. It's the IPL. 2. West Indies - How? They played bad cricket before the tourney and made England complacent. 3. KP didn't play today 4. Freddi is injured 5. Weather conditions and England had to bowl with the wet ball.
i was on bbc 606 which is a messageboard and i read something about kp's and freddie's fitness and how it was related to the IPL. so thats 1, 3 and 4 for u in just 1 post.
i was on bbc 606 which is a messageboard and i read something about kp's and freddie's fitness and how it was related to the IPL. so thats 1' date=' 3 and 4 for u in just 1 post.[/quote'] They are so predictable :haha: If it was the Pakistan side that lost today and say for instance Shoaib Malik sat out on the morning of the game due to injury then people in Pakistan would have burned his effigy and blamed the result on match fixing like they did to Wasim Akram after the semi finals against India in the 1996 WC.
I agree completely with these excuses :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: BTW Atherton can just STFU now .. I have seen stupid cricket writers but maybe none worse than Atherton Suck on Atherton :finger:

This quote isn't about test series, it is about the entire tour that also consisted of ODIs and will now also include T20 WC :

Perhaps they have become immune to failure or maybe they have just taken their cue from the players, whose indifference from the start to the finish of this tour was palpable