Rant here on Dhoni

unhoni ko honi kar de honi ko un-honi eka jagah jab jamaa ho teeno - yuvraj - eshaant - aur dhoni.
:hysterical: brilliant... i disagree wid this blame at Dhoni, it was Gauti who killed d momentum....hpe he will come gud next time...take a chill-pill guys :icflove:

At least for once Dhoni has acknowledged he wasn't able to hit out. He just said both Gambhir and him tried but neither could. I'd be ok with Gambhir, he is capable but just one of those days where he couldn't. Dhoni in the last year or so struggled to score at a good rate. What's wrong with coming at no.6? Rain, Yuvi, Yousuf Pathan can go and rain sixes if they can otherwise Dhoni can consolidate later on. I hope he makes the change now and rather not cost India a game in say semis or finals.

agreed, Dhoni didnt exactly get the big shots but neither he did something awful to let the team down. He and Gambhir atleast made sure they went 2 down into 15th over which gave Yuvi the license to go ballistic But Dhoni coming in at No.3 was plain dumb move unless he can hit the big ones...he is slowing the momentum For me this should be the order Rohit GG Raina Sehwag Yuvi Dhoni Yusuf

Its not like Dhoni is not a hitter, like he said in the interview he and gambhir were finding it tough to handle spinners in the middle. I think its fair. But starting from super eight raina should be in at 3. Until then its still ok for Dhoni to experiment.

agreed, Dhoni didnt exactly get the big shots but neither he did something awful to let the team down. He and Gambhir atleast made sure they went 2 down into 15th over which gave Yuvi the license to go ballistic But Dhoni coming in at No.3 was plain dumb move unless he can hit the big ones...he is slowing the momentum For me this should be the order Rohit GG Raina Sehwag Yuvi Dhoni Yusuf
there is only one situation in t20 when i want Dhoni to come in @3-that is when we lose an early wicket within the first 3 overs.i dont want him anywhere near the 3 postion otherwise.its not like yuvi,raina and yusuf are not in form.