Rant here on Dhoni

I think Viru is fit but is being kept out because of form. And I would agree with the decision' date=' if you average 10-15 and with so many players waiting in-line, you need to site out a few.[/quote'] he's out because of injury and not bad form:angry_smile: He is the one player the whole world fears:afraid:
He is the one player the whole world fears
Should be more like: He is the one player the whole world fears, when in form. Also - this makes more sense in a test match or ODI setting. In T20, a lot more players have the freedom to play in the Sehwag mindset making his style a lot less differentiated than others. No?
Should be more like: He is the one player the whole world fears, when in form. Also - this makes more sense in a test match or ODI setting. In T20, a lot more players have the freedom to play in the Sehwag mindset making his style a lot less differentiated than others. No?
Let him play man.. He just got a fifty in the IPL and it seemed he was back in form with those scorching drives against DC, unfortunately injury hit him. You cant drop a player like him, whatever the condition, form, etc etc..

Bah, Sehwag and Gayle are incomparable, as far as I am concerned. Sehwag has excelled in all formats, a team man, and has always been pretty focused on his batting, and contributes positively to the team environment. I can't imagine Gayle in anything but being a destructive batsman when he clicks in the shorter formats - thats it.

Bah' date=' Sehwag and Gayle are incomparable, as far as I am concerned. Sehwag has excelled in all formats, a team man, and has always been pretty focused on his batting, and contributes positively to the team environment. I can't imagine Gayle in anything but being a destructive batsman when he clicks in the shorter formats - thats it.[/quote'] Sehwag comparison to Gayle in Twenty20s is not too much off the mark. In fact Gayle has been excellent in Twenty20s. They both also are offies and are very capable with the ball too. The comparison only stands in Twenty20s, neither in ODIs (where Gayle is better I think) and in tests (Sehwag is miles ahead).
in the presentation' date=' dhoni also mentioned that gambhir and he were trying to go for the big shots but none of them connected well[/quote'] Yes we saw that. When he himself knows the limits of his capability why does he still come @3. Raina got only 8 balls to play yesterday , and he isnt quite a finisher. If raina had been sent at 3 and played his average T20 innings , he would have scored 33 off 23 balls before getting out which would have been a fine platform for dhoni and yuvraj to pick from.
dhoni came in to stabilize the innings and prevent a mini collapse as there was pressure in the middle raina should have come ahead of him he's the ideal no 3 batsman dhoni should come down the order, just ahead of yusuf pathan, and launch a few
stabilize the innings?? for wat??? we only lost one wkt ... dont make it sound like there was a collapse.. dhoni shud come jus b4 harbhajan.. and we r wasting yusuf pathan, raina.. they shud get to face more balls than dhoni..
so what? it was a emphatic victory' date=' big shots came from UV & Pathan.[/quote'] if it wasnt for yuvi's cameo or ojha's brilliance it would have been an emphatic loss! as i said more then dhoni gambhir has been dissapointment using up the balls up the order during powerplays! i hope when sehwag is back he and sharma should open!

First of all I sharma shouldn't have been selected in T20 based on his reputation alone. Tell me one single T20 match be it international or IPL where I sharma had match winning performance. Can't bowl a single yorker..Simply Pathetic. Can't believe that he has played all 4 matches in this WC so far.

the frustation has gone .. its getting all funny now.. wat wud u say if a captain hasnt let the best bowler of the day wuth the lowesr ER not to finish his quota of 4 overs..
not the first time it has happened under any captain. actually happens more often that we would like.