The T20 World cup Speed Thread

but his 87.6 had gambhir (or was it rohit?) beaten with the away movement. couple of his bouncers flew right past bats' date=' shoulders, and face masks as well...[/quote'] really? i missed have missed that. when a bowler is always pissing away 12 runs an over to finish with 4-0-49-1, you only remember the big boundaries video plz
but his 87.6 had gambhir (or was it rohit?) beaten with the away movement. couple of his bouncers flew right past bats' date=' shoulders, and face masks as well...[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: that should really set him up for the future. Unfortunately, those balls don't count when the figures are reported.... 4-0-49-1 Missed a well deserved half century by a solitary run.
:hysterical::hysterical: that should really set him up for the future. Unfortunately' date=' those balls don't count when the figures are reported.... [b']4-0-49-1 Missed a well deserved half century by a solitary run.
and this guy has the gals to come here n defend tht trashy performance.. bangles n their fans r one unique bunch..

today 3 bowlers who can probably....bowl quick....brett lee,mitchell johnson and lasith malinga.......very surprised to see no one has still touched 150kph in the tournament.....or did some one? By the way the puki phhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssstttttttttt bowler mohammed amir......fastest at 88.7mph......bowl pulled over mid wicket by owais shah for huge six.....so much for their rawalpindi express part 2

Afridi bowling at 79' date=' faster than Irfan :hysterical:[/quote'] that to with a way shorter run up...imagine what will he bowl if he takes the run up of shoaib actor...:omg: i fear that he ll bowl a 165 km/hr ball but i m sure of one thing he ll bowl a wide :giggle: