Younis Press Conference

i for one not gonna laugh at this.. cuz I have done my schooling from non-english medium.. and know the situation they are going through... if you are speaking in broken english doesnt mean you are dumb..
I have also done my schooling from non-English medium and I understand what you are talking about. But you are missing the point. Addressing press conferences is a part of a captain's responsibility. Talking to the media makes a difference. Its a major job. If YK is not comfortable with that, he should use Urdu only. Otherwise he should learn a bit of English. Even Inzamam was weak in English, but at least he clearly(if not correctly) pronounced the words so that the audience could figure out what he was trying to say. So you translate "boys is play bad" to "The boys played bad." But what YK says is pure gibberish. Total nonsense.
Guest gaurav_indian
BTW YK is a BS.. I got pissed off the other day when YK was checking Gauti's bat after the match.. that was a ridiculous thing to do.. I thought he was trying to make fun of us but he made fun of himself
Yaar tum choti choti baaton ko dil se laga lete ho.On field rivalry theek hai but off field most of them are friends.

OK, for those who are jumping on "Y2K" English..this thread is abt what he said, not how he said it The ababa jababa was for entertainment value - his answers would have been the same if its was in Urdu so relax ladies

Inzi never spoke English as well PS - They have stopped saying Bismillah and Thanks to allah
it's probably coz Younis is not crazy religious like some of his teammates and Inzi off course. Notice...Younis doesn't sport a beard. On the other hand, yousuf youhana(md. yousuf) who was a christian who converted to islam spots a big beard.