Younis Press Conference

Saw tid bits on NDTV It was probably a case of English Hashish, he seemed completely lost Younis: "abba jababbaa T20 is not really international sport abbba jabbabab, well it's international ( pause ) SMIRK and then abba jajajabba but its all fun aabbaba jababbaba I mean look at England the other day" Younis: "ababbaba jababbaa How much can I do, others like afridi misbah should also play ababba jababba" When asked if he missed Shoiab and Asif Younis: " hahahahah hahaha, Shoaib is ababbaa jbabbaba injured AND ababa jababbaba Asif is BANNED by ICC so whattta whatta I mean whatta I miss my freinds, family hahahahahha whattais the point ababa jababa"

What's "ababbaba jababbaa" Rajeev? I have respect for Younis Khan as a batsman but man he smiles far too much. Either he does that because he reckons he's cool or he's way too nervous. This one's downright silly :

Younis: "ababbaba jababbaa How much can I do, others like afridi misbah should also play ababba jababba"
I fear trouble is already brewing in the Pakistani camp and it's only a matter of time someone's going take a bat and whack Younis Khan this time around. Imagine if it were Dhoni making such statements, the Indian media would have had a field day for the next year or two.
What's "ababbaba jababbaa" Rajeev? I have respect for Younis Khan as a batsman but man he smiles far too much. Either he does that because he reckons he's cool or he's way too nervous. This one's downright silly : I fear trouble is already brewing in the Pakistani camp and it's only a matter of time someone's going take a bat and whack Younis Khan this time around. Imagine if it were Dhoni making such statements, the Indian media would have had a field day for the next year or two.
Not to mention ICF. :--D

Its the "in-between" stuff he blurbs, its a chain link else he wouldn't be able to combine his sentence abbaa jabbabab = closest interpretation other than his fav word: "actually" He is embarrassed to be out there and in short wanted others to rise the occasion, especially afridi

Watching Umar Gul talk is even better. Even in that "Next Batsman" introduction' date=' it took me a while to figure out what the hell he was saying.[/quote'] :hysterical: Why can't they speak in their own language then? That's not wrong. Inzi used to do the same. Even when asked in his language by Rameez he used to start with issss..... and finish with isssss..... without making any sense in-between. Do they hate their own language?
:hysterical: Why can't they speak in their own language then? That's not wrong. Inzi used to do the same. Even when asked in his language by Rameez he used to start with issss..... and finish with isssss..... without making any sense in-between. Do they hate their own language?
Kinda harsh that. Obviously, the broadcasters would have asked them to speak in English.
Kinda harsh that. Obviously' date=' the broadcasters would have asked them to speak in English.[/quote'] Well you could turn them down can't you? A lot of tennis players and soccer players don't talk in English. They use an interpreter. What's wrong with that rather than you talk something but you wanted to express something else? I don't think after that inteview Pakistani bunch will be a close knit one or perhaps only we reckon he was damaging while his players understand he meant something else but blabbered something else.

I think all of you guys are being touch harsh on Younis. I am sure most of you understand how hard it is for someone, who has probably done most, if not all of his primary and secondary education, in a vernacular language, to start conversing in English so late. Younis probably did not even speak English well into his international career.