How to get Chris Gayle out ?

why is irfan undroppable? we are basically keeping him for his 10 runs contributed with the bat-if he ever comes in to bat that is.
we are already short of all round reserves why do you want to drop the limited we have his knock against bangladesh helped us manage 180 on the board is just above economical, has more variations than zaheer
we are already short of all round reserves why do you want to drop the limited we have his knock against bangladesh helped us manage 180 on the board is just above economical, has more variations than zaheer
:hahaha: he was probably the most expensive experienced bowler in IPL. Seriously, if the batsmen get stuck into him (and lots of them do), he is hopeless. He did well in a few games in IPL, but overall, I think he was a very mediocre performer.

we need to get our bowling combination exactly right as we dont have viru at the top anymore.we cant have our 5th bowler be very expensive.I would go with PK,zak ,ishant.ojha and bhajji.I would also play RP tomorrow against the irish and see if can get his swing going.

Guest Gunner

Play "Killing me softly" constantly on repeat mode when he is batting, that should do it. He will knock down the stumps himself probably.