Wasim Akram...

wat an idiot he is while commentating. OK, was a wonderful bowler, bt commentary is nt his field. talks rubbish most of the time. jst a few secs ago, " umar gul got the imp wicket of jaywardene" the commentator was like " silva is gone". :hmmm: i hate these kinda crap ppl on air. on the otha hand our JUMBO has been superb, talks logic and interesting things.:icflove::king:

He's not a great commentator and struggles to piece together sentences. Often he states just the obvious. I have heard him commentate better than this in the past though. He used to give great insights in the past but his commentary has not been great in this tourney.

He's not a great commentator and struggles to piece together sentences. Often he states just the obvious. I have heard him commentate better than this in the past though. He used to give great insights in the past but his commentary has not been great in this tourney.
I agree... he was not that bad in the past.. in this t20 WC he has been very bad .. even Ramiz Raza sounded better than him in the IPL

Even as a commentator, he seems extremely frustrated by Afridi's batting at times. I can only imagine that, as a Captain/Senior player, a lot of sparks would have flown in the dressing room, when Doom-Gloom plays one of mindless hoicks off the first ball he faced and got out for zero.:D

At least he is not a jiginostic bias loony. Will give him credit for that if nothing else
he is really biased man alwayz talkin bout how talented paki cricketers are and saying stupid **** he also said pakis would win this world cup becoz they have the highest win % but half those winz are agnst kenya, jimbabwe and other small teams when they play good teams they get screwed
he is really biased man alwayz talkin bout how talented paki cricketers are and saying stupid **** he also said pakis would win this world cup becoz they have the highest win % but half those winz are agnst kenya, jimbabwe and other small teams when they play good teams they get screwed
agree man ! afta the match he was all about wat pakistan need 2 do blahhh blahhh,, abbbaa dabbbaaa chabbba... no praise at all for lankans. he is a confused, self-contradicted phassssssssstttttt commentator...
wat an idiot he is while commentating. OK, was a wonderful bowler, bt commentary is nt his field. talks rubbish most of the time. jst a few secs ago, " umar gul got the imp wicket of jaywardene" the commentator was like " silva is gone". :hmmm: i hate these kinda crap ppl on air. on the otha hand our JUMBO has been superb, talks logic and interesting things.:icflove::king:
Today in the Windies-India match, Taylor bowls first ball coming around the wicket to Gambhir, and Akram extolls how smart that is and Gambhir will be cramped for room. Gambhir fends away the first ball, and Akram says [with one ball bowled in the match] that "so far the west indies plan against Gambhir is working out good" ... wtf? And, Gambhir flicked the next ball for four :hysterical:
Today in the Windies-India match' date=' Taylor bowls first ball coming around the wicket to Gambhir, and Akram extolls how smart that is and Gambhir will be cramped for room. Gambhir fends away the first ball, and Akram says [with [b'] one ball bowled in the match] that "so far the west indies plan against Gambhir is working out good" ... wtf? And, Gambhir flicked the next ball for four :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical:
agree man ! afta the match he was all about wat pakistan need 2 do blahhh blahhh' date=, abbbaa dabbbaaa chabbba... no praise at all for lankans. he is a confused, self-contradicted phassssssssstttttt commentator...
:giggle: