Dhoni's performance

Guest Hiten.
^ The biggest reason if we lose today is dhoni' date=' [b']not the bowlers. But guess who captain will blame? Yes, "bowlers bowled badly".
Read and comprehend what I said. India's bowling has been worrying in this WC and there is no hiding in that. Sure, MSD's innings was a painful knock, it shouldn't be covered up for toothless bowling. P.S: If you cannot contribute with constructive criticism, then please don't try to. Stop with you BS about MSD making millions or zillions for all I care. His money making adventure has nothing to do with his snail paced bowling. Get that in your ***ing head, for *** sakes
Guest Hiten.
^ :finger: saheb bowls Ishant Sharma (when he has been known to not have great control in end overs). Why not ZK?
Shove that finger where it belongs. Pathetic day for Dhoni and our bowlers. Windies actually strolled through the park and managed to secure easy win.
Shove that finger where it belongs. Pathetic day for Dhoni and our bowlers. Windies actually strolled through the park and managed to secure easy win.
Well, that maybe where you shove them. Spare us the details. As far as I'm concerned, I'm just givin' you the finger :finger: -- But, yeah Pathetic batting by dhobi and not just a "single day" - as I said, even in IPL kewl leader did the same.
Guest Hiten.
saheb bowls Ishant Sharma (when he has been known to not have great control in end overs).
Just to add, Hindsight is always 20/20. Ishant has been in wickets during this tour, so why wouldn't he have opted for him to get him a wicket or two ?
Guest Hiten.
^ Because bowling at the end overs is a different skill.
Its not like other bowlers have fared well in the death overs on this tour.

He was awful today. 1. All warm up games and rest of tourney bats at 3. All of sudden face with two express bowlers demotes himself. 2. Batting was shocking, could not even get singles. Does he still drink his buffalo milk. Gone from thumping batter to Kaif, what happened? Semms to have no gears anoymore. 3. Tactically shocking on so many different levels

Guest Hiten.
He was awful today. 1. All warm up games and rest of tourney bats at 3. All of sudden face with two express bowlers demotes himself. 2. Batting was shocking, could not even get singles. Does he still drink his buffalo milk. Gone from thumping batter to Kaif, what happened? Semms to have no gears anoymore. 3. Tactically shocking on so many different levels
For heaven's sakes. Dhoni mentioned it in the press conference that the team was trying out different batting combination during the Group play and he never intended to bat #3 throughout the tournament. Suresh Raina was rightly sent up the order because of his knack of pinching odd boundaries and quick ones/twos. I am not blindly backing Dhoni but neither am I going to criticize him without any logic. Some of you here blame our media for being poor in taste and lack sense, aren't you guys going in the same direction ?

Why bat at 3 when not going to bat in main games there? What kind of logic is that. Certainly did Raina no favours what so ever , who has been batting in slog overs and all of sudden is in against the new ball. Stupid if you ask me Also Bhaji bowls a maiden and is changed. To me that is trying to be to clever by half.