Is Team India not serious abt T20 WC ???

Texy

Guest gaurav_indian
how could they miss practice sessions????? they should practice their fielding and batting? wth is going on........ i'm hugely disappointed!!! Has everyone become so greedy that they only put 100% effort in IPL only?? Team India missed practice session before the game with WI and after !!!!!! source: http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/2009/jun/14/is-team-india-taking-world-t20-lightly.htm
What can you expect from indian media?Full of bas*****.This is not the first time in the history of cricket that one team skipped practice session for 1 day.Even south africa skipped one practice session.
Has everyone become so greedy that they only put 100% effort in IPL only??
Seriously dude grow up if you said this.Noone likes to lose and noone is invincible.Its not that india wont lose any match in the future also.But everytime india loses some immature and plastic fans come and question players commitment.Accept that other teams can also play well.Give the credit where its due.And indian media is the worst i have ever seen.

few hrs missed practice makes no different but few hrs of good sleep works wonders. OP reminds me of school, how parents (mine were far better compared to my friends) kept pushing kids to study 24/7 before exam, a child were never done studying if you had time then revise.

I don't think there is any need to bash team India.India just had a bad day at office yesterday.We lost the match by 3 runs.Sending Jadeja up the order was a mistake though.But these things do happen in cricket. I think India is playing non-stop cricket at the moment.All players certainly need some rest.If anybody is to be blamed,it should be cash-crazy BCCI.