Dhoni responsible for this loss

yes, he was a very good one in his own days but venkatesh prasad and robin singh have not been of much help to the side their contracts need to be terminated, we need international bowling and feilding coaches why doesn't sachin ask his MI mates, Shaun Pollock and Jonty Rhodes to take up the jobs, lol
then it will be team India coached by team SA lol..btw gary,shaun and jonty is an awesome combination.

I. Pathan has played key role in ALL our T20 wins.. be it last T20 world cup or T20 matches against Srilanka... I.Pathan is a strong hitter who can actually be promoted in the top order above Dhoni to stablize and play agressively at the same time.. ...if Dhoni gonna play like this with this retarded defensive approach, its time to KICK him out.

It seems all you losers have been just back watching the TV where every ****ing channel is abusing Dhoni. Come on losers get a life. Its a game. There can be no winners if there are no losers. Learn to accept the loss. Get off dhoni's back. All of you have become victims of media propaganda.

Dhoni made some poor decisions and plays. But the bigger issue i see is inability of indians to play the short ball. In the 20-20 format where you can not just let the ball through to the keeper, this will remain a huge liability.

This thread actually shows how fickle some of our supporters can get, its either Green or Red, yeah we messed up with our strategies but calling for MSD's head after just loosing two games, its a professional sport for Christ Sake, you win some, you loose some and in MSD's case he has won more than he has lost.

Guest Gunner
This thread actually shows how fickle some of our supporters can get' date=' its either Green or Red, yeah we messed up with our strategies but calling for MSD's head after just loosing two games, its a professional sport for Christ Sake, you win some, you loose some and in MSD's case he has won more than he has lost.[/quote'] I have said it before and I will say it again, if the same high standards were applied to the professional/academic life of the posters here all of them would be collecting food stamps from social security. PS: Don't you guys ever have off days or even months in your lives?
This thread actually shows how fickle some of our supporters can get' date=' its either Green or Red, yeah we messed up with our strategies but calling for MSD's head after just loosing two games, its a professional sport for Christ Sake, you win some, you loose some and in MSD's case he has won more than he has lost.[/quote'] I think they are only a handful actually wanting him to be sacked. Those who are being idoitic. However, it has to be acknowledged he was awful as a captain and player this tournament. But he will comeback I am sure with rest and introspection! I mean what was the hell was that leg slip all about!!!!!!! He definitley was trying to be clever by half

wth is wrong w/ people here? aren't you mad???? so goddamn passive! we got kicked out of the t20 WC and Pak is abt to go into semis..... where is your shame? The reason everyone hates Dhoni is because of his attitude and arrogance. He thinks he is the king of cricket and he can do no wrong! THIS guy has TIME TO SHOOT ADS BUT DON'T HAVE TIME TO PRACTICE! That's called serious lack of commitment...... we were suppose to go to the goddamn semis....even bangladesh is laughing at us....how pathetic. why the hell do we compare ourselves to OZs then? OZs have maintained a winning ratio for YEARS! and we have given up after 2 yrs! *&%(*&^ IPL took Viru from us! and the retard MODI is thinking of 2 IPLs per year.

I have said it before and I will say it again, if the same high standards were applied to the professional/academic life of the posters here all of them would be collecting food stamps from social security. PS: Don't you guys ever have off days or even months in your lives?
Yup, exactly Gunner, its onle Human to err, most us may have goofed up in our professional careers, are we too harsh on ourselves when we falter? Do we self-introspect? The sad part here is, If India wins the next game against SA and MSD scores a 50 odd, we would have the same set of bashers raving about his performance, barring some ofcourse, who have decided that Whining is the sole purpose of their very existence.
Yup, exactly Gunner, its onle Human to err, most us may have goofed up in our professional careers, are we too harsh on ourselves when we falter? Do we self-introspect? The sad part here is, If India wins the next game against SA and MSD scores a 50 odd, we would have the same set of bashers raving about his performance, barring some ofcourse, who have decided that Whining is the sole purpose of their very existence.
oh ya he will...by coming down at 3 and playing tuk tuk till the end. with a strike rate of 50

At a time when the Indian team needs their supporters to extend a hand and a shoulder to lean on, you mercilessly and needlessly abuse them. How can you be so cruel ? Aren't you ashamed to call yourself an Indian supporter? If you get kicks and make youself feel better by adding to the misery of someone at a time when they need you the most, I pity you, I really do.

wth is wrong w/ people here? aren't you mad???? so goddamn passive! we got kicked out of the t20 WC and Pak is abt to go into semis..... where is your shame? The reason everyone hates Dhoni is because of his attitude and arrogance. He thinks he is the king of cricket and he can do no wrong! THIS guy has TIME TO SHOOT ADS BUT DON'T HAVE TIME TO PRACTICE! That's called serious lack of commitment...... we were suppose to go to the goddamn semis....even bangladesh is laughing at us....how pathetic. why the hell do we compare ourselves to OZs then? OZs have maintained a winning ratio for YEARS! and we have given up after 2 yrs! *&%(*&^ IPL took Viru from us! and the retard MODI is thinking of 2 IPLs per year.
Seriously, for gods sake, just stop

No way a captaincy change just because of this T20 failure. He is the best option available. Captaincy was poor.But let us judge him on the basis of the serious businesses that are coming our ways.Thats Test series. If people are so unhappy,then Yuvi can be a T20 captain .Only for that format .

Why do players shoot ads? Because we idolize them, companies know they can chuck a players face on a product and it will sell. To convince the cricketer to help the company sell the product, they offer then a suitcase full of money and they are convinced. At the end of the day its our own fault
U r getting on our nerves .Why u r screaming like some sort of earth quake happened.Yes he made mistakes,so did the man in ur avatar making a huge blunder of choosing to chase against Aussies and many. No one curse him like the way u did MSD .

fine fine....we're so content with this loss...since we're still bathing ourselves with 2007 victory....have fun even kapil dev didn't get all the praise and awards we have given to Dhoni and made him demi god of Indian cricket and now after 2 yrs of being lucky...he has finally shown how ordinary he is.

I think they are only a handful actually wanting him to be sacked. Those who are being idoitic. However, it has to be acknowledged he was awful as a captain and player this tournament. But he will comeback I am sure with rest and introspection! I mean what was the hell was that leg slip all about!!!!!!! He definitley was trying to be clever by half
dsr, i don't have a problem being critical, its a part of all analyisis, but its OTT criticism which bothers me.