Still, PROUD TO WEAR BLUE!

The Difference- Virender Sehwag. We missed him. Injuries are a part of the game but this one really cost us bad. One cannot expect Rohit to match his strokes at the top even though he looked good in a couple of matches. I am still also hoping against hope that Sachin should start playing this version too. A big ask from the great man to play all three forms at this age but such is his class and influence that he can still dent the opposition big time! STILL, NO PROBLEMO! S**T HAPPENS, I am sure Dhoni will learn and so will the rest of the team. We still have a young team and all this backlash has happened because we had achieved so much in the last 2 years. We had got so used to winning that the expectations really were sky high. Also, the constant pestering by the media regarding certain issues did not really help. We went down yesterday, but at least we went down fighting. I sincerely hope that we crush the windies in the next series, give them a taste of their own medicine. Also, the Champions Trophy is coming up in September (guess where ---- SOUTH AFRICA). Let us just hope that our heroes sort out their shortcomings and get rid of their mental and physical fatigue by then!

My rules: 1 I will still wear my blue India T shirt to the gym on my run and everywhere else i can get away with it 2 I will always love the india team cheer them on support them 3 I will not scrutinise them everytime they lose a match 4 I will continue to watch thier matches no matter how they play 5 Yuvi will always continue to be my todays Hero even tho i miss Dada and Tendulkar! Guys please add ur own rules!! :icflove:

Guest gaurav_indian
My rules: 1 I will still wear my blue India T shirt to the gym on my run and everywhere else i can get away with it 2 I will always love the india team cheer them on support them 3 I will not scrutinise them everytime they lose a match 4 I will continue to watch thier matches no matter how they play 5 Yuvi will always continue to be my todays Hero even tho i miss Dada and Tendulkar! Guys please add ur own rules!! :icflove:
:omg::omg:
I will eat team India,I will drink team India,i will dream team India
Guest gaurav_indian
lol gaurav u joker thas not meeeee!! she's way better looking!! :finger: sachin i love ur new signature
Woh toh mujhe bhi pata hai.Aur joker tum ho aur tumhare saare ICF ke bhai hai.:dance:
Guest gaurav_indian
lol uh oh khota has woken up finally!! kaise ho uncle theek thaak?? uncle is soo proud he sleeps inhis blue t shirt!! :hysterical:
:bowwow: