Were you guys totally shocked?

Er. In 20/20 never be shocked. Anyone can beat anyone! It can be a lottery. Expect the unexpected in this format!
dsr :rotfl: Look who's saying this after saying something to the equivalent of "England can never win a T20 against India in this 2009 WC" On topic - very disappointed - not at the loss, but at HOW we lost it - the lack of strategy, wrong batting order, abysmal line and length - no yorkers from our bowlers and poor fielding.
No because its starting to become very apparent that India became a little complacent about this game!! they didnt the signs from early stages (short balls dhonis batting line up) and they didnt brush up on their weaknesses i dont know if itd fair to out this down to the IPL's but i do know they were ill prepared so no i am not suprised!!
They weren't complacent. :rolleyes: And I kinda expected it because our form hasn't been great and the team looked really jaded.
We dont have enough agressive batsmen in the team..specially in the middle order.... Irfan Pathan and Yosuf Pathan need to come above Dhoni... Gambhir and Dhoni after their selection in Test team have totally changed their technique and are no more agressive... and sadly Dhoni and malnutritioned guy Jadeja took most of the strike
I agree on this one must say that Gambhir is much more enjoyable to watch defensive, though i do miss old dhoni, if he does lose the captaincy(which I hope he doesnt) I hope he returns to his old self