And this is our indian media after losing against England.

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest Hiten.

:hysterical::hysterical: Oh boy! Being a normal person, I get agitated by these retards so easily...one can only imagine how much do they piss off our cricketers. It's time these channels are regulated :mad:

Guest gaurav_indian
:hysterical::hysterical: Oh boy! Being a normal person, I get agitated by these retards so easily...one can only imagine how much do they piss off our cricketers. It's time these channels are regulated :mad:
Exactly.They are lucky that they are not in front of me while speaking all this rubbish.
And this is our indian media after losing against England.Look how much drama they create with the background music and stuff.If this guy along with those Star news jokers will ever met me in my life i will bury them alive in a gutter.
:haha: :haha: :haha:

while the news report is trying to over sensationalize the news... it's true..that playing for team india does NOT equal to playing for other countries. In India...cricket is religion...people watch cricket, adore cricketers and they get the biggest paycheck. People watch cricket more than going to temple. So when you play for team India....you are playing for the pride of 1.1 billion + people! Indians are passionate by nature... and cricket is the only sport played and followed by the mass...it's diff from other countries.