Wayne Parnell,Mohd. Aamir,Nannes

I'm sure Aamir bowled a different length to take so many wickets in domestic cricket to get into team. At death he seems to have a decent yorker (see SL game although didn't take wickets I don't think but death bowling great). Aamir can and will get better. Akram was saying needs to get closer to stumps so can move ball into right handers in the air.

I don't see much difference from Sami. Infact Sami has more variations. He was quicker than Aaamir is now. Sami was also a half decent pacer in one dayer when he started his career. We all know what kind of a record Sami holds.
yeah..Mohd. Sami was India's bunny,especially Veeru...he must be giving him nightmares.
Mohd. Aamir should be guided properly.Someone like wasim akram should work on him.If not then he will be another Mohd. Sami.
So as Ishant Sharma man, Sharma is already following the foot steps of Mohammed Sami :haha: How come Prasad still can't fix Ishant's problems? Should we hire a Paki bowler as our coach? or they won't share their tactics?:nervous:
So as Ishant Sharma man, Sharma is already following the foot steps of Mohammed Sami :haha: How come Prasad still can't fix Ishant's problems? Should we hire a Paki bowler as our coach? or they won't share their tactics?:nervous:
Prasad?:hysterical: do u really think he's capable of coaching? he is on world tour courtesy BCCI. He was never a quickie.. just a typical medium pacer...sometimes Anil kumble was quicker than him.

Its a shame, I doubt Nannes will become a huge name apart from in the IPL. In all the warming up before all the t20 WC matches I've been to this summer, he was the only bowler consistently getting his line and length right, and his yorkers ALWAYS hit the one stump there to aim at. Compared to Ishant, Ishant didn't hit THREE Stumps ONCE in ALL the warmup periods before ALL our t20 matches this summer, don't think I even saw him attempt a yorker.

Guest gaurav_indian
Prasad?:hysterical: do u really think he's capable of coaching? he is on world tour courtesy BCCI. He was never a quickie.. just a typical medium pacer...sometimes Anil kumble was quicker than him.
:omg:Prasad the same guy who used to have a run up like Shoaib Akhtar but used to bowl like Venkatpathy Raju.Bhagwaan aise ajeeb logon ko cricket team se dur rakhe.:pray:
Prasad was the guy who is responsible for Ishant and PK's good performances. Perspective people.
When our bowlers were 'swinging' out the opposition batsmen, we praised him. When Zaheer and Ishant showed the highest level of reverse swing, and old-ball bowling against Australia late last year, we praised him. Then, when the bowlers are unable to bowl yorkers (which no doubt they would've discussed doing so) in a T20 game, Prasad sucks. If Ishant is bowling slow, without giving thought to the fact that he's played in most games for India since February, its Prasad's fault. Great judgment.
Wayne Parnell' date=' [b']Nannes and Mohd. Aamir are the boys to watch in the near future.They are raw,quick and exciting.All 3 of them are left-arm quickies.Good to see them coming up in cricket where bat is more dominating than the ball.
Nannes is 33 years old. Hardly a boy for the future.
Aami is very overrated' date='[b'] Parnell and Nannes rank alittle below Sharma as bowlers of the future.
You gotta be kidding me lol Ishant better than Parnell, no way man. Give Ishant to bowl one over in the death overs he'll let the opposition score over 15. Parnell has been fantastic in the death overs. No comparison whatsover. Ishant is the most overrated bowler, his bowling in NZ tour was rubbish too. We don't have good quality bowlers, look at the averages compared to the best atm, our bowling average is higher by 4 or 6 :--D
Wayne Parnell' date=' Nannes and Mohd. Aamir are the boys to watch in the near future.They are raw,quick and exciting.All 3 of them are left-arm quickies.Good to see them coming up in cricket where bat is more dominating than the ball.[/quote'] Mitchell Johnson is still 100 times better than them, and still is the one to watch in the near future. He doesn't even have 100 test wickets, lets see how good he ends up!
:omg:Prasad the same guy who used to have a run up like Shoaib Akhtar but used to bowl like Venkatpathy Raju.Bhagwaan aise ajeeb logon ko cricket team se dur rakhe.:pray:
Prasad should read the above :finger::finger::finger: