Only top 15 players from IPL should represent India in T20.

Guest gaurav_indian

Guest gaurav_indian
wait....then how do we get guys like jadeja to bat for us at crucial times? :giggle:
:dontknow: :dontknow: We will have guys like Rajat Bhatia,Shoaib Maqsusi,and outstanding bowler Ashish Nehraa to lead the bowling attack.Wicketkeeper will be Parthiv Patel.Spin department will be handled by Shadab Jakati(jisko fielding bilkul nahi aati) and Piyush Chawla.

IPL? I Profit League? What was the use. People are still going to make fun of us .. IPL was supposed to make us better. There was no IPL when India won the cup last time. There is a chance technically crappy players like Asnodkar, Wriddiman saha could get through to the Indian side. Pick the players from Ranji/Duleep. Pick players like Rahane, Badrinath, Pujara. Not the T20 superstars.

Guest gaurav_indian
IPL? I Profit League? What was the use. People are still going to make fun of us .. IPL was supposed to make us better. There was no IPL when India won the cup last time.
Because we are not choosing our team based on IPL performances.There is some kind of complacency.
Guest gaurav_indian
IPL performers are crap. Raina proved it. He was the highest run getter there. He was exposed inside out by short pitched bowling.
:nervous:But most of our new players are FTB.

My only worry is likelihood of this trend continuing in other formats. Today when Simon Doull asked Harsha "Can't play spin can't play bounce. what do Indian players want.. medium pace bowling?". Harsha replies "Yes ball coming at shin height on flat pitch". It was embarrassing.

Guest gaurav_indian
My only worry is likelihood of this trend continuing in other formats. Today when Simon Doull asked Harsha "Can't play spin can't play bounce. what do Indian players want.. medium pace bowling?". Harsha replies "Yes ball coming at shin height on flat pitch". It was embarrassing.
:wall: yeah and simon doull forget what we did on the NZ pitches?

Have you guys heard Simon Doul's commentary today? He said something like " So India can't play pacey short pitched balls or spin, they are only flat track bullies to medium pace bowlers" do you guys agree? man i wanted some of our players to fire but unfortunately no one did

Have you guys heard Simon Doul's commentary today? He said something like " So India can't play pacey short pitched balls or spin' date=' they are only flat track bullies to medium pace bowlers" do you guys agree? man i wanted some of our players to fire but unfortunately no one did[/quote'] Correction, the youth brigade can't play either short balls or spin.
Correction' date=' the youth brigade can't play either short balls or spin.[/quote'] doesnt matter.. they r represting team India.. so obviously they will say Indian players.. we can say youth and convince ourselves.. but the world willl see as indian players n not the youth brigade..
doesnt matter.. they r represting team India.. so obviously they will say Indian players.. we can say youth and convince ourselves.. but the world willl see as indian players n not the youth brigade..
That's a problem I agree, but there is nothing to convince ourselves, it's the fact.