Buchanan sacked as KKR coach

New Delhi: John Buchanan on Wednesday was sacked as the head coach of Kolkata Knight Riders, according to reports. John Buchanan has failed to lift the Kolkata Knight Riders from the IPL. There were reports that he has taken up a consultancy with England. John Buchanan, who heads the franchise's cricket operations, boasts of a long coaching staff that includes chief coach Matthew Mott, trainer Adrian Le Roux, physio Andrew Leipus, assistant coach Michael Buchanan, assistant coach Brad Murphy, wicket-keeping coach Wade Seccombe, fielding coach John Deeble, bowling coach Andy Bichel and cricket manager Joydeep Mukherjee. The World Cup winning Australian coach also has his son Michael Buchanan for a post which is termed as 'strength trainer'.
Source
Guest gaurav_indian
"I haven't heard anything officially' date='" Buchanan told Cricinfo. [b']"I may have more to say in the next day or two.":rofl: Dav Whatmore considered for the job. More
Oh so he will finally tell about the fakeiplplayer.:nervous:
So, who is surprised? Whatmore is a decent choice. He will do to KKR what he did to Bangladesh.
Yeah Dav is good but I would have gone with John Dyson. He has done really well with the Windies (not just going by the T20 "circus"). Even with SL he did a tremendous job until the Oz beat them 3-0 at home and I guess he left SL on his own accord.
Mr Gavaskar was right after all:haha: Sunny must be having a private chuckle to himself now:hysterical: Eat humble pie SRK, bow to the master Sunny:cantstop:
Completely agree... While the world looked at it (multiple captain theory) in awe or did not want to form an opinion before it was implemented, Sunny was the first to spot the rubbish dished out by that idiot. SRK went on to defend Bucha for no avail. I'm really :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: at SRK and :adore: SMG
Mr Gavaskar was right after all:haha: Sunny must be having a private chuckle to himself now:hysterical: Eat humble pie SRK, bow to the master Sunny:cantstop:
Nothing better than show pony SRK eating humble pie made by the Indian batting legend .What did he tell to Sunny ? ''I don't need any body's advice .I can do whatever i want with my team ''. Total ownage :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: